For Sale France 1994 HZJ75 Troopy 168k miles, F + R Locking differentials (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Not mine, no affiliation with the seller, I just spotted the advert. Over 25 years old, so completely legal to import.

1994 HZJ75 Troopy with 270,000km on it. Big bonus points for the front and rear locking diffs. Looks like a nice original one, not too messed up or modified. The bumpers aren't to my taste, but I don't see any signs of rust and it's still riding on it's original split rims, which would lead me to believe it's probably been reasonably well kept (or original, at least). Paint looks good and may well be original--fairly mild climate in the south of France. Further inquiries would be warranted if you're serious since I've not seen the car in the flesh. A/C was a somewhat rare option on these cars in those days (but more likely in southern Europe than in the north), so you'd need to ask if it has it if that's a deal killer for you.

The seller's asking 25,500 Euro for it, which is about US$31,000 today. Figure another $4-5k to get it to your driveway in the USA

the ad is here:

Some photos for posterity:

cc.jpg
aa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom