SOLD France 1987 BJ75 Troop Carrier w/ only 75k miles! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Not my car, no affiliation. I'm just bored and found it on Leboncoin.

The ad reads:

"TOYOTA LAND CRUISER BJ 75 1987
(rare model)
121,000 KM
4x4 in 24 volt
OK technical inspection from February and blank
3.4 Diesel 90hp maintenance up to date
drives very well.
-PTO
- complete roof rack dismantled to be restored
- MP3 station with camera
-4 TOYOTA alloy rims + new BF GOODRICH KM3 tire (31 / 10.5 R15)
- interior trim disassembled to be restored
not yet installed: reversing camera, FULL LED front lights
restoration and development in progress but sale with regret due to transfer.
or exchange for 5-seat land cruiser (kdj)
First contact by mail."

I've not seen this car in person (or even contacted the seller), but I can say that the south of France, away from the sea, is a good place to find clean, well-cared for, rust-free Landcruisers. I'd want to see more pics, but this one looks like a pretty good one for someone who's looking to get into a Troopy without needing to do a lot of rust mitigation work.

Here's the photos from the ad:

1.jpg
2.jpg

The ad is here:

As of today the borders in Europe are all closed (or at least they were last I heard), so arrangements would need to be made with the seller unless a buyer has contacts in France. The guy I know who can help with this sort of thing is in Belgium, so he's probably not going to be able to go get it for a while, but I'm sure he'd be happy to call and get more info or make a reservation on the car for a serious buyer.

Clean Troopies over 25 years old don't come up very often. Asking price on this one is 15,000 Euro, not cheap, but not terrible if it's clean.

Not my car, no affiliation. I'm just bored and found it on Leboncoin.

The ad reads:

"TOYOTA LAND CRUISER BJ 75 1987
(rare model)
121,000 KM
4x4 in 24 volt
OK technical inspection from February and blank
3.4 Diesel 90hp maintenance up to date
drives very well.
-PTO
- complete roof rack dismantled to be restored
- MP3 station with camera
-4 TOYOTA alloy rims + new BF GOODRICH KM3 tire (31 / 10.5 R15)
- interior trim disassembled to be restored
not yet installed: reversing camera, FULL LED front lights
restoration and development in progress but sale with regret due to transfer.
or exchange for 5-seat land cruiser (kdj)
First contact by mail."

I've not seen this car in person (or even contacted the seller), but I can say that the south of France, away from the sea, is a good place to find clean, well-cared for, rust-free Landcruisers. I'd want to see more pics, but this one looks like a pretty good one for someone who's looking to get into a Troopy without needing to do a lot of rust mitigation work.

Here's the photos from the ad:

View attachment 2294598View attachment 2294599

The ad is here:

As of today the borders in Europe are all closed (or at least they were last I heard), so arrangements would need to be made with the seller unless a buyer has contacts in France. The guy I know who can help with this sort of thing is in Belgium, so he's probably not going to be able to go get it for a while, but I'm sure he'd be happy to call and get more info or make a reservation on the car for a serious buyer.

Clean Troopies over 25 years old don't come up very often. Asking price on this one is 15,000 Euro, not cheap, but not terrible if it's clean.

Hi Steve borders are still closed and especially the border between Belgium and France seems to be very hard to cross with police on both sides checking documents and writing tickets to people and sending them back without any warning. Don't expect much to change in that situation soon , whatever you buy know will best be stored in the same country for at least another month , situation is crazy over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom