frame rust repair in Washington state (Bellingham proximity) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for any recommended shops that may provide sandblasting, welding, and restoration of a rusty frame in my general area. I'm also considering a donor undercarriage (frame+engine+suspension) and just swapping the body with my 98. I have found 2 shops that I'm considering but want to check here for any others I should be talking to. thanks.

I have used Torfab in Everett with good results, not sure if they do specifically what you are looking for but they do everything from regular maintenance to full off road builds and restorations.

pics of frame?

it would be a large undertaking to pay someone to swap a frame over or a body swap. seems it would be more cost effective to sell the existing and buy a different rig.

pics of frame?

it would be a large undertaking to pay someone to swap a frame over or a body swap. seems it would be more cost effective to sell the existing and buy a different rig.
Yep, that is what I'm feeling at this point. One of the reasons I wanted to get a couple other opinions. I'll post some pics of what i think are critical spots later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom