Builds 🦴Frame-Off Restoration of Low Miles Colombian FJ43 Olive 1982 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@DavidA At this moment I can't get to the truck right now, will send these pics later

FJ43 Front pic.jpg

FJ43 Front left.jpg

New powersteering set up installed

FJ43 powersteering set uo-2.jpg

Last edited:
Some more pictures

FJ43 Under Hood-1.jpg

FJ43 Under Hood-2.jpg

FJ43 Under Hood-3.jpg

Last Year I bought a 8274 Winch year 1983 that had never been used, always been on the shelve in a garage and even never been rolled off.

FJ43 Winch-07.jpg

It was taken apart, cleaned up, rolled off, brushed and put back together and mounted

FJ43 Winch-1.jpg

FJ43 Winch-10.jpg

FJ43 Winch-09.jpg

@Eric Mendez

Last edited:
@MOTOV8R , @tstepp920 I copied the idea from @Economist LC76 he did apply it first in his FJ43 653

This one in particular Is called : 3M 08840 Sound Deadening Pads (bought it in a box with 10 pieces)

I realise that. That was why I asked if you could please post up some photos detailing the rear door. I just wanted to see how they hinged it and how the lock/hnadle was oriented and set up.

Great looking build by the way.

Hi David,

Anyway for now I found 1 picture of the rear door

20200226_151918-2.jpg

Last edited:
Already placed a "wanted" ad, no response, maybe someone can help me out with these cowl brake line brackets? NOS or used?

Cowl Brake line Bracket.jpg

Cool build! and very unique. Just wondering, do you have any close up pics of the vents on the front of the roof? I am interested to see how those are assembled and work.

Very happy because It's very close to be ready

FJ43 May 21-03.jpg

I wanted to post more pictures here, but I just had to take it for a spin again, be back soon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom