For Sale Fourtreks Mounts for Alucab Shadow Awning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have two sets of Alucab Awning mounts for the ARB roof rack. They may fit other racks but you would need to look up the dimensions. I sold the ARB so it’s time to let these go to a new home.

I have a set for the lower bar on the ARB (pictured) and a set that fits the upper bar as well that are still on the awning that’s in storage. The set in the picture is like new and never installed as it would not work with my off-road garage snorkel and the other set is in excellent condition only used for 1 year and removed during winter.

These retail about $160 a set after shipping because you need a third mount for the Alucab Shadow awning.
I’m asking $110 a set shipped and I will ship to Canada but the extra is on the buyer. I’m located in SW Louisiana.

31D65232-FBF5-4CC8-837E-F3BE3AA5B0C2.jpeg
30AFA864-62BA-458D-A431-BB67407ECC85.jpeg
3A1954E3-7DC0-4741-A5F3-200D121E49E4.jpeg

Bump for a killer product. I have the FourTreks mounts for my MaxTrax and QuickFists on my ARB and these things don't budge. Great look and tough construction. GLWS

Another bump for a good product with excellent customer service. I have these on my ARB rack and they are great and he worked with me to make sure they were right for the non standard size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom