Fourtrax is the Big Five Zero.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wouldn't know anyone in this club, nor would my love for Uwharrie, nature, cars, computers or life exist if it wasn't for my dad. You've given me more support, love, and determination over the last 16 years than anyone else. I couldn't ask for a better dad or a better best friend. Hopefully you get to celebrate up to your standards, making it half a century next weekend! Thank you for everything, dad! I love ya!
IMG_5697.JPG

Haha busted by one of your own!

Too cool of a gesture. Happy birthday Eric.

Happy Birthday Eric!!

Happy bday eric. Enjoy the 50s

...via IH8MUD app

Happy Birthday Eric, and great post Hannah!

wow....Eric has raised you right...all those kudos from a 16 yr old girl.....very impressive Hannah..... happy birthday old man Eric

Dude, I thought he was pushing 60 ;) J/K Eric - happy milestone. Don't trade the 80 for a convertible.

:beer: R

Thanks all.

Funny thing is, I might need a convertible, Hannah keeps telling me that she is driving the 80.

thats the word on the street..... To bad Andrew's friend sold that "convertible" 80

fourtrax said:
Thanks all.

Funny thing is, I might need a convertible, Hannah keeps telling me that she is driving the 80.
I will get that 80.... one is these days, I will(;

Dang man you old. Congrats though. Now you get to look forward to old man things that are at the hospital.

Happy Birthday olde man! How did I get in that pic? I do my best to avoid pics of me. Oh well. Hope you're having a blast this weekend.

What a great post.

Hannah, start looking for a mid 80s 4runner, it is a convertible and gets better mileage...and you dad can build it up
then you can drive the 80 ...........till you run out of gas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom