Found under fuel taks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not under tank because tank is outside in my BJ42, but under the center console/rear heater was a self recorded C-cassette full 90 minutes of good old songs. 📼 I have played this tens of times during working this particular BJ42.🎼

That magazine had 30-06 rounds and I think it goes in a Browning rifle. Just a guess on my part. The previous owners must have had a lot of cash to be so careless with the loose coins. Being Texas trucks there was not a lot of rust or mud in the '76, '78, or '74 , The current '77 I bought from @cruiser99 was already disassembled so no "treasure" was found. I found it interesting and thanks for the posts of your finds. As far as the rattles, the coins were mostly clad and silver didn't rattle as far as I remember.

On this subject only different, how should the rubber pads $pecter sells be located under the tank?
There was only a small, beat-up lonely felt pad there.

I would just space them out in that area to provide maximum, even tank support and air flow for any moisture that gets down there. Treat any rusted surfaces before applying any new pad material.

On this subject only different, how should the rubber pads $pecter sells be located under the tank?
There was only a small, beat-up lonely felt pad there.
I would just space them out in that area to provide maximum, even tank support and air flow for any moisture that gets down there. Treat any rusted surfaces before applying any new pad material.
Thanks. Luckily there was little surface rusting on tank or body under there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom