Found this today...discuss...(link to SC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm drawing from what is there that they are charging $1450 to rebuild your supercharger, or for $1650 you can buy the supercharger by itself sans the rest of the package.

They may very well be selling the entire package, but it just seems way too cheap to be possible.

I have my supercharger in hand (new, not yet installed, from Dan/Beno) & it looks just like mine (so is ours as a Toy part # a M90 size?) - but I'm no SC expert.

It just seems to me you're paying $1450/$1650 to have the "stinky oil" changed, maybe new bearings & seals, or to buy the unit itself outright, no core.

Again, no expert - just my personal understanding or what they are offering.

I have seent his one mentioned on a couple of threads. Some guys run it and some run the trd. I dont remember the hp and torque boost for the eaton but i think someone posted their gain off it. You might do a search for it in other threads... I have not seen it for that price though. This ad doesnt specify if it is a kit or just the sc. Would be nice to know what else it came with.. new belt etc.

trd sc is a eaton m90
looks like a core exchange for someone with a high mileage sc that needs a rebuild.

the nose looks shorter than the trd but maybe that's just the photo.

What's the meaning of the $200 INCLUDED core charge? I read that as it being already included in the $1450 price, such that you can order it for the $1450 as pictured-right? What else would you need besides this part to get a working system?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom