Found this in a free stuff pile (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BF281896-82F7-4C6B-8DB2-D9B498296444.jpeg
Long story short I found this outside a house that’s having an estate sale in a pile next to a sign that said free stuff. I know the guy owned land cruisers so I’m guessing there will be more parts and hopefully the tools. Does anyone know what model this bag would have been in and what tools I’d be looking for? I’d really like to make the toolbag as whole as possible

I have an original set in my 60 and 62. I’ll have to look.

View attachment 2787354Long story short I found this outside a house that’s having an estate sale in a pile next to a sign that said free stuff. I know the guy owned land cruisers so I’m guessing there will be more parts and hopefully the tools. Does anyone know what model this bag would have been in and what tools I’d be looking for? I’d really like to make the toolbag as whole as possible

So the bag was empty?

Looks just like mine. I have all my tools minus the handle end piece for the bottle jack.

Zero tools inside
Well, the bag looks better than mine. It is strapped to a support behind the DS rear cargo panel. The letters are a bit worn, but the zipper is good. All the tools are there, but some of the fixing screws on the jack rods are stripped.

Well, the bag looks better than mine. It is strapped to a support behind the DS rear cargo panel. The letters are a bit worn, but the zipper is good. All the tools are there, but some of the fixing screws on the jack rods are stripped.
Mine has a Velcro strap. No zipper. What year model is your 60?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom