Found the holy grail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dude, zombies.

Although we saw some douche the other day with zombie dayglo green all over his Jeep he'd named "Punisher" including the Pledge of Allegiance on a rear side window, so remember it's a balance.
Did they omit the "under God " part?
:lol:

Does this still have the 1FZ in it or is it a diesel? I cannot imagine the 1FZ pushing this pig. Hell, it HAS to be armored, because you CAN'T drive away fast enough!

Supercharger?

We only THOUGHT our other ones were anemic!

Does this still have the 1FZ in it or is it a diesel? I cannot imagine the 1FZ pushing this pig. Hell, it HAS to be armored, because you CAN'T drive away fast enough!

Supercharger?

We only THOUGHT our other ones were anemic!
I am guessing that's the reason that it has been parked for 20 years.

I am guessing that's the reason that it has been parked for 20 years.

I't only got 50K because it couldn't go fast enough to rack up any more than that in the last 20 years!

Has anyone other than the OP seen the 'for sale' listing?

I'd like to have it for that price but I'd rather keep my current rig. I have had it since 97 and I know it has been taken care of. I only have room for one rig that is not a daily driver.

From the For Sale posting it looks like he doesn't have the title? It says it will be sold with a "bill of sale". Be VERY, VERY, VERY CAREFUL!!

From the For Sale posting it looks like he doesn't have the title? It says it will be sold with a "bill of sale". Be VERY, VERY, VERY CAREFUL!!

That's the issue that is going on right now. If he is the previous owner without a lein and willing to do the lost title paperwork, then I'm game.

IDK why, but it consistently looks like the RH rear corner is 2" higher.

And the struts still work holding up a 'bulletproof' window?
Not a bad thing, the glass portion of all this might be real low level like when you see the bonded glass they put that film sandwich in, like your windshield on steroids.

You can also buy that film/dealers install it - people in FL know the stuff, it's similar to hurricane mitigation for your windows.

Looks like the rear hatch gasket failed if it is the stock gasket holding a pane of this bulletproof glass.

GL to whoever is looking, still maybe a decent buy - I'd hate to be a newb to 80's going to look at it though.

Might have a ghetto Wagongear setup in that tailgate too :hillbilly:

IDK why, but it consistently looks like the RH rear corner is 2" higher.

And the struts still work holding up a 'bulletproof' window?
Not a bad thing, the glass portion of all this might be real low level like when you see the bonded glass they put that film sandwich in, like your windshield on steroids.

You can also buy that film/dealers install it - people in FL know the stuff, it's similar to hurricane mitigation for your windows.

Looks like the rear hatch gasket failed if it is the stock gasket holding a pane of this bulletproof glass.

GL to whoever is looking, still maybe a decent buy - I'd hate to be a newb to 80's going to look at it though.

Might have a ghetto Wagongear setup in that tailgate too :hillbilly:
That tailgate was heavier than 100 lbs haha. Id say the glass is rated for low cal bullets. Small munitions probably.

That tailgate was heavier than 100 lbs haha. Id say the glass is rated for low cal bullets. Small munitions probably.

Haha, yeah - that extra panel on the gate looks heavy just from pics.

The added ~2K I think I saw on weight must be floorboard plates or something, more for upward blasts than bullets flying. ????

No clue, just conjecture how the #'s add up on this thing - it's nothing if not interesting, that's for sure.

Haha, yeah - that extra panel on the gate looks heavy just from pics.

The added ~2K I think I saw on weight must be floorboard plates or something, more for upward blasts than bullets flying. ????

No clue, just conjecture how the #'s add up on this thing - it's nothing if not interesting, that's for sure.
The walls and panels are steel added. Floors and head room Are Kevlar. I bet if you get your hand slammed in one of those doors you'll lose a few fingers.

The prospected mud buyer won't be able to get it today due to time. We hope it doesn't sell to a junk yard/ someone who's gonna part it out.

My Holy Grail 80 Series would be a white 1996 with lockers, poverty pack, low miles with no accidents, and a gray cloth interior. That's just me, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom