FOUND - Stolen LX-450 - Calgary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi guys
My 1997 white Lexus lx-450 was stolen this morning from the sw of Calgary. If your a cruiser guy in Calgary you would know my truck. It's white with cruisen off-road sliders and flat roof rack. A custom cruisen offroad rear bumper with full length single swingout tire carrier with 35" tire and jerry can holder and winch. The front bumper is an aggressive bumper that sits high with a 10,000 lb winch.

It has a snorkel and black Canadian flag stickers in front of the front doors with some other stickers below them. There is a Dakar sticker on the back passenger window.

It's super clean.

License plate number BKM2464

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_7910.jpg

Note there is no roof top tent on the truck right now.

How was it stolen?

I assume it was there, then it was not there..... typically you don't know how until you recover it.

Silly Joey...

I assume it was there, then it was not there..... typically you don't know how until you recover it.

Silly Joey...

Haha!

No but he could say:
* I gave the valet the keys
* the truck was unlocked
* the keys were in the center console
* loaned it out but never returned
* got drunk but don't know where I parked
* broken glass all over
* etc

Haha!

No but he could say:
* the truck was unlocked
* broken glass all over
* etc

Shaved keys do work, BTW I never knew people steal stuff in Canada, I though everyone was nice

Haha!

No but he could say:
* the truck was unlocked
* broken glass all over
* etc

My history. :doh:

Sorry to hear about your loss. Will say a prayer for the lousy bastard that stolle it after you get your hands on him. Remember Quick and semi-painless.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Will say a prayer for the lousy bastard that stolle it after you get your hands on him. Remember Quick and semi-painless.

Yeah, because painFUL draws attention to you when he slips and falls..........

Shaved keys do work, BTW I never knew people steal stuff in Canada, I though everyone was nice

They steal stuff here but usually say sorry and bring it back. We wish :(

I had a property crime last summer - local sheriff told me to watch not just CL but also sites like Offerup, etc.

I was fortunate that a neighbor saw it & described the car, it returned & tracked the plate / got 75% my stuff back.

I wasn't aware of offerup, etc - local sheriff said it's where they find a TON of stolen stuff - be it as a whole or if someone is parting out whatever they can off your 80.

Any chance you were parked somewhere with a camera or next to a place with one & you know the general time it was stolen?

Motherf$&@er!! This is f$&@ing horsesh!t!!!

Ugh... that is a crappy feeling. Sorry. Hope they/you find it soon and in one piece.

This is the very reason Land Cruiser owners should have a hidden kill switch on their rig. After reading this story I'm now going to get off my ass and finely install one on my truck.

This is the very reason Land Cruiser owners should have a hidden kill switch on their rig. After reading this story I'm now going to get off my ass and finely install one on my truck.

Ditto, me gotta do one as well, been talking about it waaaaay tooooo long !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom