Found one, but is it worth the money? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dude, hope your brother was wearing a mask....because at that price, you both could be arrested for stealing.👍🎯🇺🇸
For real! He was like "Well s***, I didn't think you were actually gonna buy it!" We are buying him a couple bottles of his favorite brew. Least we can do.

eagle eye award :alien:
No doubt!

Last edited:
Any ideas on this roof rack? I'm guessing it's not Toyota...
IMG_4735_20201024_102007.jpg

What front bumper was that before the wreck?

Well that's good to hear. I guess I've just never noticed them before...?
Yeah you hit big time on that one. Must be the cruiser gods looking down at you and seeing all your work on the other blessing you!

Yeah you hit big time on that one. Must be the cruiser gods looking down at you and seeing all your work on the other blessing you!
I'm ashamed to say I just now saw your thread about Badass. Damn girl, I wanna be like you when I grow up!

I'm ashamed to say I just now saw your thread about Badass. Damn girl, I wanna be like you when I grow up!
Wait... you want boobs and a p****?!

View attachment 2474161

More than one piece of gold in that picture.

That non US OEM fog light button is worth a few upgrades on the truck if you feel like selling it. Not many of those hit the open market. Do your research before taking an offer from someone.

View attachment 2474161

More than one piece of gold in that picture.

That non US OEM fog light button is worth a few upgrades on the truck if you feel like selling it. Not many of those hit the open market. Do your research before taking an offer from someone.
I just learned that from Mize's videos yesterday. Thanks for the heads up. Gotta say, this community is damn near as cool as these trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom