Wanted FOUND NM Clutch Slave Cylinder Mounting Bolt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4Cruisers

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm getting clutch parts ready for my '71 FJ40 build, and am cleaning up the installation after converting to floor shift many years ago. I'd like to replace the front mounting stud bolt (with the bushing for the column shift linkage) with a second rear mounting bolt. The rear mounting bolts were the same part number from 03/69 through 11/72, then shortened by 1 mm from 11/72 through 11/77, then changed to include a captive lock washer from 11/77 through 9/83. Does anyone have one of the earlier two versions of the bolts (03/69 through 11/77) they can part with? Or two of the later versions (11/77 through 9/83)? All are NLA from Toyota.

Part ID 31470A in the diagram. Right bolt in photo.

FJ40 Clutch Slave.png

'71-FJ40-Clutch-Slave-Mount.jpg

Thanks.

Any idea on length? I have a bunch of OEM hardware stashed.

The earlier ones are 56mm long (underside of head to end), the others are 55mm long. The shoulders are 35mm long.

Clutch-Slave-Bolt.jpg

Well, I gave it a good cowboy try. I have longer (65mm and 70mm) and shorter. Nothing in the 55-56 range. Sorry.

Thanks for looking. I'm surprised I didn't have one in my stash - I must have 20-25 pounds of hardware stashed away.

Thanks for the photo, but it's not enough shoulder for the clutch slave cylinder - needs to have a 35mm shoulder.

The flange bolt with the 37mm shoulder is just what the doctor ordered. It'll slip though the plate for the spring, the clutch slave, and the bracket, then I'll add a lock washer and nut to finish it off. Photo courtesy @hooter.

Clutch-Slave.jpg

I'll send some funds via PayPal. Thanks for searching.

The flange bolt with the 37mm shoulder is just what the doctor ordered. It'll slip though the plate for the spring, the clutch slave, and the bracket, then I'll add a lock washer and nut to finish it off. Photo courtesy @hooter.

View attachment 2121352

I'll send some funds via PayPal. Thanks for searching.

there's No Money involved here .......................

shipping is on me :D

pm me your shipping addy info .........

im just glad i had that Patina -Unicorn for Ya...........

and Yes thanks @hooter for the pics ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom