FOUND / Looking For SS Mesh Grill Like This TRD Version for my 2005 Tundra

RAGINGMATT

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approch.....
Supporting Vendor

Hi ,

Any Leeds or Advise on Where to Get / Source the Closest thing possible to a 2005-2006 TRD Darrel

Waltrip Edition Tundra Package Front one piece color keyed / to be painted Stainless Steel Mesh grill for my 2005 ?

or the YAMAHA-HAULER TRD Grill ?

My 2005 is also paint code 8M6

Should look something like this

Thanks

trd_toyota_tundra_access_cab_sr5_yamaha_edition_2.jpeg
IMG_2497.JPG

If you are handy you could make your own from expanded sheet from a metal supply shop or even Home Depot. Then cut to size with some tin snips.

RAGINGMATT

Supporting Vendor

I have not found that stainless steel Mesh pattern online anywhere , its VERY Unique

RAGINGMATT

Supporting Vendor

Has anybody Replaced or Upgraded there Grill in any way ?

RAGINGMATT

Supporting Vendor

So i found this

if i get it color keyed painted 8M6 to match.............................:popcorn:

its seams my TRD Yamaha Hauler / Darrel Waltrip grill Hunt has come down to this ?

If anyone has any input im all ears @fjdemon

fjdemon

So i found this

if i get it color keyed painted 8M6 to match.............................:popcorn:

its seams my TRD Yamaha Hauler / Darrel Waltrip grill Hunt has come down to this ?

If anyone has any input im all ears @fjdemon
I don't think whatever you were trying to link or post actually posted up.

RAGINGMATT

Supporting Vendor

My end goal is to install the Biggest retro TOYOTA logo emblem on the mesh as well ,

that might be a FJ40 or FJ60 , kinda like they do now on the ROCK Warrior and TRD edition tundras and 4runners

LINUS

Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

My end goal is to install the Biggest retro TOYOTA logo emblem on the mesh as well ,

that might be a FJ40 or FJ60 , kinda like they do now on the ROCK Warrior and TRD edition tundras and 4runners
It’s not on the general Tundras like my RW.

I KNOW I’ve seen them on the most recent Tacoma grill, maybe the TRD Pro Tundra - but I know the one you’re talking of and I had to hunt around the new car side of the dealership & saw it on a beige Tacoma/TRD. They didn’t have a Tundra TRD Pro so still not positive on that one.

RAGINGMATT

Supporting Vendor

TRD Pro i think your on to something , that rings a bell now

LINUS

Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

TRD Pro i think your on to something , that rings a bell now
Yeah, if nothing else mebbe check google images - I’m into that same grill as you, but after buying my Tundra & watching traffic & hiiting the dealer for random crap, the only one I’m 100% has it is those TRD Tacomas. So far.

Hey Matt, I looked into this quite a bit after I put a Land Cruiser ARB on my Tundra. I had to cut the grill in half to allow the trim of the grill to stay attached to the hood when you opened it. I just ziptied the grill to the core support. That being said, I did order a TOYOTA chrome grill and found this site for the grill material... I also found a few sites for making the project come together. Hope this helps if you haven't sorted it yet...
customcargrills.com - Custom Car and Truck Grills - Mesh Grill Sheets and More!
"Satoshi Grille" 00-02 Tundra AC (A festivus for the rest of us) - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum
4Runners.org - The Satoshi Grill Mod
Grillcraft Tundra SR5
My Satoshi Grill write-up | Tacoma World

RAGINGMATT

Supporting Vendor

Hey Matt, I looked into this quite a bit after I put a Land Cruiser ARB on my Tundra. I had to cut the grill in half to allow the trim of the grill to stay attached to the hood when you opened it. I just ziptied the grill to the core support. That being said, I did order a TOYOTA chrome grill and found this site for the grill material... I also found a few sites for making the project come together. Hope this helps if you haven't sorted it yet...
customcargrills.com - Custom Car and Truck Grills - Mesh Grill Sheets and More!
"Satoshi Grille" 00-02 Tundra AC (A festivus for the rest of us) - Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum
4Runners.org - The Satoshi Grill Mod
Grillcraft Tundra SR5
My Satoshi Grill write-up | Tacoma World

Thanks !

No Problem. When you spend time searching & hunting, it is nice to just get it dropped in the lap. Personally, I think that coffin grill pattern is super dope.

RAGINGMATT

Supporting Vendor

No Problem. When you spend time searching & hunting, it is nice to just get it dropped in the lap. Personally, I think that coffin grill pattern is super dope.

yes , it is nice once in a while

the TRD one was kinda like a Oval stainless steel mesh

best thing is i have a 2003 SR5 grill in my basement that will fit a 2005 double cab , to experment with

thanks again ,

Kindly matt

Top Bottom