Found Japanese 1990-1995 70 series wiring manuals! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do any of your guys read Japanese? I'm trying to identify all the relays / switches and sensors that I have on the Passenger side inner fender. Some are obvious but others not so much

Get the google translate app for your phone. It has a visual translator. I use it all the time.

Get the google translate app for your phone. It has a visual translator. I use it all the time.

That's way too easy...LOL.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I'm a little anti smart phone sometimes, but that app is something worth having.

Indeed. It's not always 100% accurate, but it's usually pretty close or at least can give you the jist.

I translated the 2l-te Engine bay diagram. Here is the rough draft, I plan to edit the PDF tomorrow so its all on one page.
I have a few that I am not 100% on, I have marked these with a "?" If anyone knows for sure what they are please let me know and I can mod the list. Also I take no responsibility for the translations. I did my best and translated each 3 times just to be sure there was no dependencies.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...G_B1djxLMSMa/pub?gid=0&single=true&output=pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom