FOUND IT!: spray can plastic paint to match Tan Oak Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes. I bought a dark brown lower console. I didn't know they even existed. I then bought the right one but it was in terrible shape. I wasn't keen on locating and shelling out more $$ for this console project so I just repainted it to match the tan oak color

You can take your parts to an auto paint supply store and they can match and make you an aerosol can. It'll be a perfect match.

For the dark brown the Rust-Oleum Bronze seems to be the same to me. You can see my paint job here with respect to the rear hatch lights i put in.

Hey guys,

If you you guys need discontinued SEM colors, let me know. We are a SEM distributor and we just bought their mixing system and we can mix up any of their current and discontinued colors and put it in an aerosol can.

Harry

Here's the Bronze

1550897229548.png

Hey guys,

If you you guys need discontinued SEM colors, let me know. We are a SEM distributor and we just bought their mixing system and we can mix up any of their current and discontinued colors and put it in an aerosol can.

Harry

Is there an "Acura Tan" in the books?

We still have Acura Tan in stock, it’s still a running color.

Call me tomorrow at 323 937 2233, ask for Harry and we’ll ship it to you.

Great to hear it's still available.
What is the cost per can?
How old is your current stock?
I'm not familiar with SEM paints, Does this require a certain primer for the best results?

Great to hear it's still available.
What is the cost per can?
How old is your current stock?
I'm not familiar with SEM paints, Does this require a certain primer for the best results?
Our stock is fairly new, about 3 months old.

It's 17313 as shown above. Doesn't specify "Acura Tan" anywhere on the can.

I don’t think the name matters, they could have dropped the “Acura” name. The code 5 number code is what we go by, not the name.

I thought I got kinda close....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom