Found in glovebox...

Probably impossible to read...03/70 FJ40 window sticker...MSRP $3108.

Also found a brochure with toyota USA models and dealer listing...pretty good cond.
fj40winstick.jpg
70toyotabroch.jpg

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
s-Moderator
Supporting Vendor

cool....

Ebay....

chat.

Ha! I've found a couple .22 rounds in mine. And as a bonus I found some Arizona scratcher lottery tickets. Used though. Bummer. I also have the original owner's manuals and some dinner coupons given to the first buyer from the Toyota dealership. I wonder if they're still good?

No wonder why cars were so much cheaper then

Everything you need for it is extra

I bet some dealerships charged you for the steering wheel. Maybe even your gas pedal

REZARF

No .22's but it did find a live 270 WinMag round under the gas tank when I pulled it a year ago!

Rezarf <><

I believe it was 39 for PTO winch and 95 for tires.....

That is awesome. I want it bad.

I wonder if you take that to the dealership and point to your dash that is cracked and say "hey I was suppose to get the glaze resistant, what is up with this?" Wonder if they would give you a new one :confused:

Sweet find. Do not e-bay or sell it. Keep it with the truck unless you are going to make it into a buggy or something then sell it to someone that is doing a resto or save your self some time and just ask pimp how much he will give you for it. ;)

Thanks for posting this.

:cheers:

The cruiser is in Alaska, now...long way from home. I got it from the original owner, apparently, from other paperwork in the box.

I'll keep the sticker. The truck is shockingly clean and unmolested. Some rust through's under dors and rear quarters, but all repairable. It really should be restored, but I think I'll just patch it together and drive it for a bit, in my "spare (yeah, right) time.

I could part with the dealer brochure, if anyones interested...

John

Very cool. Ahhh those were the days when a Cruiser didn't cost an arm and a leg and when a PTO was only $39.00...

Top Bottom