found fj62 being parted out . WHO NEED GOOG BODY PARTS?! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
HI, My name is Brian and i have a cruiser sickness.:lol:

Just a update for your first questions. No mirrors at all. No power antenna. I need one my self and it was gone. Here is a link with added pictures of the parts i bought today. Picasa Web Albums - Brian - land cruiser ...

I pulled parts from a clean 1989 fj62 today. If any body is looking for parts reply to this posting. It's white. The front end was in great shape. The headlight housing and grill are still there but the crome is peeling in places. Front fender , hood , doors all looked realy good. Has a pretty nice lower tailgate. I think is most have had a bad engine. Body is clean. I raped what ever parts i could , that i though people would be interested in. I don't know if any body is looking for a nice gray dash pad? It was nice, i would have grabed it but i only had a hour and a half at this place before they closed and i has one of the last one out of there.
The front axle and steering box was gone and so was the rear 3rd member. Steering colume was gone. trany and transfer case where also gone. I did manage to get the rear sway bar. ;) Any body want it? I have the ecu, all 4 set belts in gray and nice. rear maker lights. hand trottle cabel and gas pedal. some relays, glove box, rear cargo light, rear washer bag, one passanger door window switch, I grabed all the good gray inside trim i could get my hands on. some dash switches, A very nice auto shifter complete, a piler grab handle, What, This is the one you all want, The grab handle over the glove box in gray, :bounce::bounce2:
I guess i will inventory what i picked up today, get some pictures and list them in the for sale section.

I have some time on my hands being unemployed and can help you with getting these parts. They are in oregon. shipping the body parts might be a challenge.

Last edited:
Dash pad,

I could definately make use of that dash pad if it's available?

Mine looks like chit!

ALso, the drivers door shifter unit might be of interest to me as well.

Please send be a pm with a contact or I'll send mine and see what we can do?

Tnank.

Yes i think i could get the dash pad. I will have to find a day when i have some time.
If you talking about the driver door master control switch it was gone. :frown: Dang it. The door panels where gone two.

I will get back to you when i find out more on the priceing of the dash pad.

Thank you
Brian

Rear lower tailgate and right front fender price? Mike

I'm curious if the plastic dash that holds all the gauges looked any good. Mine is cracked at most of the mounting areas. If it's still got one in good shape i would be into it. Also, driver side rear power door lock actuator. It's the only weak one on all my doors.

sending unit.

Been looking for a fuel sending unit. :hmm::hmm: Let me know.
Matt

Hi,
I know you where looking for one. I pulled it out and looked at it and then put it back in. It was pretty ugly. Sorry.

I'm curious if the plastic dash that holds all the gauges looked any good. Mine is cracked at most of the mounting areas. If it's still got one in good shape i would be into it. Also, driver side rear power door lock actuator. It's the only weak one on all my doors.

I might be able to get the power door lock actuator. They where pulled and setting inside the cruiser when i was there. Sorry. Some :censor: broke the hell out of the plastic dash that holds the gauges. I was a little pissed. I guess they didn't know how to use a screw driver.:doh:
They broke the mounting tabs on some of the gauges at the same time. I was going to remove the tack ,but it had some cracked mounting holes and didn't want to pay for that.
If you need any thing else let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes i think i could get the dash pad. I will have to find a day when i have some time.
If you talking about the driver door master control switch it was gone. :frown: Dang it. The door panels where gone two.

I will get back to you when i find out more on the priceing of the dash pad.

Thank you
Brian

Thanks Brian.

I re-read my post and it didn't make sense did it? Never PUI:lol:

No, aside from the dash pad (entire dash if it's available and in good shape?) I was interested in the drivers side door (metal part) as mine has a bit of rust at the bottom, and this:
very nice auto shifter complete

I'll pm you.

Thanks again,

Gordon

That sucks about the plastic dash. If you can an actuator just let me know. Thanks again for the post.

How much for the sway bar shipped to Seattle 98188

Thanks, Jim

HI Jim,

I'm selling the rear say bar for $60.00.
If you want it let me know .
I will get it boxed up for you and get you the shipping price.
I don't think it will be to bad going to seattle.

Thank you
Brian

Few parts needed....

How about the passenger side headlight valance, radiator, radiator core support, and lower sheetmetal (see pic)?

Thanks,

Chad
FJ62.jpg

power steering pump

would be interested if it is still there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom