Found a white 97 for parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kdxman

SILVER Star
Threads
If any one is interested I found a white 97 L/C that still has a good driver side sun visor and a few other parts the inside is kinda ruff and it took a hit to the front but there are some good parts left on it. NO Lockers I have NO Affiliation with this place, just trying to pass on a place I found parts. The # is 602-437-1222 and he only takes cash

Is it a junkyard, or private?

its a junk yard, sorry should have put that in there :whoops:

I saw this today and tried to get few things, but the guy was a little high priced. Maybe it was also the fact that the place was a sh_t hole and the guy pissed me off by leaving 2 minutes after I called him to come by and was gone for an hour:mad: Jack ass knew I was less than a mile away:censor:

Despite the condition (pretty beat to crap) they actually drive it around sans a radiator and belts. The interior color is the tan leather and oak. Some good trim pieces, I bought nothing. Prices I inquired about below-

passenger side door mirror $100, drivers side was sold
driver side visor $45, passenger side is there but the mount is broken
fan shroud $50

Like I said, I bought nothing so the parts above are still there.
Make sure Steve is there and will stay there before you go, no one else can price anything or sell anything:doh:

Thats right next to the old Toyota Pick n Pull. They ever re-open it back up?

Thats right next to the old Toyota Pick n Pull. They ever re-open it back up?

I don't know, never heard of it. I didn't see anything near by that looked like it was. There was a Nissan/Toyota salvage lot on 40th St right around the corner. The owner there died a 2-3 years back and the guy that has this LC apparently stole the phone number from the deceased business. He's is not well liked by other scrappers in the area.

T & N Salvage is the one I meant. All of my kids grew up driving Toyotas and/or Nissans, so I spent a lot of time there back in the day. I haven't bee up 40th past there in a while, just wondering if it had been opened back up or hauled away, or whatever. John

Here are some pictures. It's in pretty rough shape.

IMG-20131004-00040.jpg

IMG-20131004-00039.jpg

IMG-20131004-00038.jpg

T & N Salvage is the one I meant. All of my kids grew up driving Toyotas and/or Nissans, so I spent a lot of time there back in the day. I haven't bee up 40th past there in a while, just wondering if it had been opened back up or hauled away, or whatever. John

I drive by regularly on my way home from work. Looks like it is accessible, but the old decrepit building is gone

FjzTaz was just in picking up parts an mentioned he was going to hit this up tomorrow for some parts :wrench::wrench:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom