Found a site for used Cruiser parts

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by 410225, Feb 17, 2004.

1. 410225

2. yomama

yomama

Careful dealing with these people :mad: :flipoff2: :mad: I had a bad experience with them. A part (wrong one) was sent, it arrived damaged. I contacted them right away, but was unable to return it right away because I had just had a little one and wifey wouldn't have liked me messing with that. Anyway I returned it about 30 days later. Never heard anything, contacted them again. They were like, well we received it and it was damaged. It was damaged when I got it and I sent it back in the same box they sent it in. They (Mary Wells? I think) told me that she wasn't sure what she should do. I am like what is the problem? Well it took me so long to return it and it was damaged. I had to threaten to use attorney general and better business bureau. She got this pissy attitude and if I had had smilies I surely would have gave her several of these :slap: :slap: :slap:. This was the WORST I had ever been treated by a supposedly company. I wouldn't buy from them again using somebody else's money.

Yomama

3. floatinghat

floatinghat

I agree about being careful, I wanted a second set of wheels these folks had. Price was right. Pics looked good but something did not seem quite right so I asked a few more detailed questions, end of communication. I sent a couple of follow up ?'s nothing. All I wanted was assurances on the wheels and "new" tire seeing as the price was cheap, via some detailed pics.

andre

4. ppc

ppc M Go Blue

I bought a couple of trim pieces from them via Ebay so I got a good price. Shipped quickly and in good condition. At the end of the auction, I offered to buy a spare wheel from them for a lower price than what they had a "buy it now" for and wouldn't cut me a deal even though it had not gotten any bids on two previous listings. I thought I was right in line with other prices on the net. Some things seemed priced right but others like a used radiator for $225 seem over priced.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.