Found a site for used Cruiser parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Careful dealing with these people :mad: :flipoff2: :mad: I had a bad experience with them. A part (wrong one) was sent, it arrived damaged. I contacted them right away, but was unable to return it right away because I had just had a little one and wifey wouldn't have liked me messing with that. Anyway I returned it about 30 days later. Never heard anything, contacted them again. They were like, well we received it and it was damaged. It was damaged when I got it and I sent it back in the same box they sent it in. They (Mary Wells? I think) told me that she wasn't sure what she should do. I am like what is the problem? Well it took me so long to return it and it was damaged. I had to threaten to use attorney general and better business bureau. She got this pissy attitude and if I had had smilies I surely would have gave her several of these :slap: :slap: :slap:. This was the WORST I had ever been treated by a supposedly company. I wouldn't buy from them again using somebody else's money.

Yomama

I agree about being careful, I wanted a second set of wheels these folks had. Price was right. Pics looked good but something did not seem quite right so I asked a few more detailed questions, end of communication. I sent a couple of follow up ?'s nothing. All I wanted was assurances on the wheels and "new" tire seeing as the price was cheap, via some detailed pics.

andre

I bought a couple of trim pieces from them via Ebay so I got a good price. Shipped quickly and in good condition. At the end of the auction, I offered to buy a spare wheel from them for a lower price than what they had a "buy it now" for and wouldn't cut me a deal even though it had not gotten any bids on two previous listings. I thought I was right in line with other prices on the net. Some things seemed priced right but others like a used radiator for $225 seem over priced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom