Found a few yotas in trail,bc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has been a long time....

Dang! Second in line for the pickup!

Last edited:
man both those yards are extra sweet. The rover might be a hidden jewel too. i'll take a pm on the lot, if that's the route.

I gave Matt the contact for the help he gave me back in vancouver...
if any of you including matt end up buying these things, I hope I get a case of beer!
cheers

I'll drive to trail tomorrow ;) put me third in line

Dibs on the little tractor!

sooo, has anyone made a move on the pickup? wish I was the one to find that, and so close to home...

Argh, still not there...if it was closer I'd just drive up and check it out in person. Don't even know if he is selling it or planning to hold on to it till he dies. The Land Rover could be cool as well. The all aluminum body is a nice feature, scrap the rest and throw it onto a Land Cruiser frame and it would be a cool little truck.

congrats Mat, the red one looks really good from the photo. don't even need to see more and I'm already jealous

dan, haven't stumbled onto something I've wanted to drag home yet. Maybe a 42 or 45 or 75 or another cheap beater 60 would make the grief I'd get for it worthwhile.

I own a 45 ...well, actually I now own 2 45s ....it was a package deal :D
going up Sunday to bring them home.
News and pics to follow...

Congrats Mat! :D

Grab dinner at the Colander restaurant in Trail before you head home. Family Italian place, been there as long as I've been alive I think.

thanks guys. The details will be shared after I pick it up ...don't want to jinx anything. Robert, Sopel and I are heading up Sunday. Apparently the red one drives so I will risk driving it back while the second one is a parts truck and that is getting trailer home. I'm so screwed ....I need to find temp space for them stat. I also need to totally scrap my blue 60 and I'm getting rid of the "project" 60. Not sure if I'm getting rid of the frame yet since I don't know what condition the other frames are it. This is going to be interesting... :D

well if the parts 45 doesn't have a rotten frame you could always find it a new home here :idea:. save you some grief in finding storage and trailering and all...

"I also need to totally scrap my blue 60"

Hmm its already in my yard :hmm:

Sounds like a great road trip!

I've got a barn you might be able to store them in, can't say you'd get both back but just sayin.... I'll need to talk to the owner first.

Martin is near Nelson (I think), less than an hour from Trail. Look him up on your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom