Found a familiar 60 for sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Saw this on the way back from scouting adventure with the Toyota rep. I thought it looked familiar. Called the #. Joel had sold it to his friend about a year ago. He already had another one. He was asking $4200 or around that if I recall. 83 2f fj60 Came with a locker. Rebuilt engine. He had mentioned that he used to be a member. I told him we a little bigger now. Told himabout the website. Maybe he will come out to a meeting or outing. I think his name was Frost? He seemed like a nice guy. Anyway here are the pics.

IMG_5910.JPG

IMG_5911.JPG

IMG_5912.JPG

Frost Walker. Nice guy. Was a member for quite a while. Worked at Sunrift Adventures in Traveler's Rest. I did not know he bought Joel's truck.

looks like it would be a good little beater! I'm gunning for a 40 before I get another wagon.

I know that truck! My best friend (Paul) drove that for a year or so. I love that truck and have been trying to convince him to keep it. It seemed like it could go just about anywhere. Frost, Paul's half-brother, is an awesome guy as well.

Mr Jingles!

That was the truck's name when it went throught it's buildup.
Joel wheeled it at GSMTR more than once. I have great old
pictures of pulling it through some mud hole in MG.
I think Joel stuck a Lock right in the rear shortly thereafter. :)
Last I remember Joel and Rebecca bought an FZJ80 .
Did Joel still have the tan 40 that Alan built?
Frost is a great guy. Old friend. He also has a blue 60.
I've always considered him a member even if he seldom
has time to come to events, etc.
Mr Jingles.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a good looking 60 for sure.

Just to clarify, it doesn't have a locker installed in the rear right now. It comes with one for the buyer to install...

Hope it stays in the club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom