Forum Photos: Trail Rides, Events, & Misc. Other (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In my original post above - I edited it.

Luis' footage is taking over 4 hours just to import... heh. I think I'll have about 30 minutes for him. Just you wait and see what I have up my sleeve...

Coming from the slacker that didn't make it thanks for taking the time to compile the vids. It is a VERY time consuming process.

Bump. Check out my original post again - I just made the movie trailer for Luis....

Haha, epic luis...what a guy. Nice job, Cruise.

Bump again. Added Luis' footage...

Best ever Carter! Your efforts are most appreciated.

Thanks for the compliments! Hope you all are enjoying them.

Bump for adding Rocky to the mix.

Still to come: "others", the night ride, the rock climb, and some other misc. footage of the rock crawling beasties.

Where is 2008 Cullowee at ?

Enjoyed looking at all the pictures , thanks Gregg , makes ya wonder what happen to everyone .

Thanks for linking the pictures, it has been a few years.

The trails around Cullowee, NC were shut down a year after I went there. I love the mountains and the trails in this area were incredible. This was a TLCA event hosted by Upstate Cruisers.

Boy that figures , it looked like a nice place to wheel. Seems like Upstate Cruisers are always hosting the nice events . I believe the furture will have a new HOST at an awsome event in the very near furture. Try to keep up with the post in this forum for updates .

hard rock mud run

ForumRunner_20120714_152350.jpg

ForumRunner_20120714_152335.jpg

ForumRunner_20120714_152350.jpg

That was a blast , but he is paying the price right now .

THE CLEAN UP !!

Oh I forgot I'm next .

DAMM IT !! I8HMUD !

Mine is sitting in the driveway - just started raining a bit. We'll see how good of a job mother nature does so I don't have to!

Pulled mine out last night hoping the rain would wash it off but it never rained just made noise .:bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom