FORUM CLOSING - time to upgrade!

So I was working on my semi-resto project (still) and referenced the site for the dashpad removal and original fog light switch install. I saw the FORUM CLOSING title and just about sh@@t a brick. This site is such a great resource I was planning on spending all day today to copy over all posts I know I will need either now or eventually. GLAD to see we are upgrading!!!

WOODY...thank you for all your efforts. Looking forward to the new site features.

Cheers

Website
www.youtube.com
Close to switch over time… Wanted to also add my thanks Woody! One in a million site/forum and great folks throughout. I hope all goes well with the transfer. Looking forward to the new and improved site! Take Care, Clay

woody

Staff member
Admin
Website
www.TieRodMedia.com
Tomorrow is prep day...process starts about 24 hours from now :)

Really, migrating the data is "easy"...the work is getting user permissions, usergroup ad filters, and all the other stuff set and ready...and answering questions...My list of notes is growing...lol

^^ Ditto!

Thanks for all your work and crossing fingers that all goes well tomorrow

Don't know why I haven't got a star yet, but as soon as the new site is up and running I'm in.

Best resource and community on the net IMO.

Are we there yet....??
LOL. ....being hours ahead of you just adds to the nervous anticipation that we won't be able to breathe for the migration period. ....good luck and hope all goes well and smooth

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom