BaT Fort Worth- 1995 KZJ78 RHD Land Cruiser Prado (1 Viewer)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Maroon
Now listed on BaT!

IMG-4138.jpg

IMG-4139.jpg

IMG-4140.jpg

IMG-4141.jpg

IMG-4142.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking vehicle. I just bought one myself out here in Okinawa. Still waiting for the dealer to finish a few things before I can pick it up. I hope you don't mind me asking but could you tell me where you got the cup holder? I'm looking for a good solution to the 1995 cup holder problem. I'd appreciate the help and good luck with the sale.

Good looking vehicle. I just bought one myself out here in Okinawa. Still waiting for the dealer to finish a few things before I can pick it up. I hope you don't mind me asking but could you tell me where you got the cup holder? I'm looking for a good solution to the 1995 cup holder problem. I'd appreciate the help and good luck with the sale.

Thanks Bill! I’m about to list it on Bring A Trailer since I didn’t have any hits here. The cup holder is something I found on eBay. Hope this helps!

Thanks Bill! I’m about to list it on Bring A Trailer since I didn’t have any hits here. The cup holder is something I found on eBay. Hope this helps!
Is BAT trying to get you to list it as a no reserve or did they offer a low reserve price ? Lately most rhd 70 series on bat didn't get to much attention anymore , Ebay might be a better place to list it I think .

If you could share the link to the listing on BAT it will help getting some bids in for sure .

Is BAT trying to get you to list it as a no reserve or did they offer a low reserve price ? Lately most rhd 70 series on bat didn't get to much attention anymore , Ebay might be a better place to list it I think .
I will say that BAT will 100% try to lower the owner asking Reserve price. They do all the time.
They will not offer the seller to put the car at No Reserve price. Even though they prefer for the cars to be at a No Reserve price so they can automatically make their money when the car sells.
They can sometimes refuse the auction if the seller doesn't bring down the Reserve price because they think the car might not sell above Reserve and they will not make their commission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom