Fort Nelson Mud Bogs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are having the 2nd annual mud bogs/demo derby June 23/24. we are moving and changing the depth of the pits this year. If interested drop me a e-mail. Dean

Sure thing Dean,
I posted this on the Peace Country 4x4 message board, and will bring it up at their next meeting.
Cheers,
Deny
(edit: it's actually the Northwoods 4x4 club's message board, they're from Dawson Creek)

Last edited:
I don't know, a lot of the guys in the club don't like driving very far to wheel, and many hate the drive up to Fort Nelson. So I wouldn't count on us, but there has been talk of your event at last meeting, so there could be some that might want to show up.
Cheers,
Deny

hmmmm...... a road trip might be fun.

It's barely 3hr's from FSJ to FT Nelson. I drive it all the time for work. Last year's event was 10/10.

Where in FNelson is the event? Can you recommend any campgrounds?

Hey Dean,
What's your email, Buddy from Peace Country 4x4 really interested in going, will need some details. Other guys might be interested when I bring it up at the meeting this friday. I don't know if anyone is really interested in mud bogging, but might just go to watch.
Cheers,
Deny

Dean_Trydal@kaltire.com. Dean's in France right now on vacation, don't know if he's gonna be checking in or not, what with being up to his eye's in French culture and all.

we have had to change the dates for the mud bogs. we are moving the mud pits and lining them with clay this year. They are now on aug 25/26. It's in a gravel pit just south of town. Last year we had 5 classes for the mud bogs and 2 classes for the derby. This year we may aslo have a burnout competition. there are beer gardens and food on site. Any questions e-mail me or call me on my cell 250-321-1935. Dean

Thanks Dean,
I will let everyone know at the meeting tonight.
Cheers,
Deny

Sounds great. I should be able to make it.

Sad to say we have had to cancel the event. we only got 4 derby entries and 8 for the mud bogs. We are going to try to have the next June 21-22. Dean

That Sucks, a bunch of us were planning on going to watch. Was one of the entrants Kelly from fort st john, cause he was going up there to race?
Cheers,
Deny

Sad to say we have had to cancel the event. we only got 4 derby entries and 8 for the mud bogs. We are going to try to have the next June 21-22. Dean

That sucks! Your truck is probably ready too. :confused:

That Sucks, a bunch of us were planning on going to watch. Was one of the entrants Kelly from fort st john, cause he was going up there to race?
Cheers,
Deny
I,ve talked to Kelly and it sounds like a sweet truck.But it's been a pretty tight winter and summer here no extra$$$. I guess wewill just have to put on a better show next year. Dean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom