SOLD Fort Collins, CO 2003 Land Cruiser 256k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/fort-collins-2003-toyota-land-cruiser/7144993770.html
$13,000

Regretfully, probably, selling this gem to pursue my heart's desire for a black garnet on grey example. Bought this thinking I could settle with the tan interior. In great shape, drives awesome and rides INCREDIBLY compared to my previous 100 series on ome shocks. Current price $13,000 obo because the other day it was super hot leaving work and the lock actuators started acting up and appear to only function correctly outside the heat of the day :( :( am currently looking at replacing actuators with AISIN units then going back to original asking price. I have it priced as such because I assure you it is nicer and drives better than the far majority of 100s for sale right now in Colorado. It is 17 yrs old so it isn't perfect of course but it is well above average shape for a 100 series. The black door handle is a replacement because the other one had a rattle in it. Lots of recent service and maintenance in 2019 and 2020 with oem parts. Never abused or off roaded as I have a 5th gen 4runner for all that. Possibly willing to negotiate only after you have seen and driven it and have cash in hand.

New tires
new springs
timing belt and water pump
spark plugs
V/C gaskets
oxygen sensors
wheel bearings
alignment
pulleys and serp belt
oil change
gas cap
refurbed navi unit