Former MUDDER? - $30K LX w/MUD Cupholders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mingles

GOLD Star
Threads
Last edited:
I think his handle is "Delusional"

"The automatic transmission makes driving easier in stop-and-go traffic and on hilly roads, on top of that this 6 Cylinder engine is a great alternative to a V8 in efficiency while getting much more performance compared to a 4 Cylinder engine."

I SO wish there were a way to see how much it actually ends up selling for.

It kinda looks like the lugs holding the spacers to the hubs don't even go all the way onto the stock studs. Sketchy.

1997 Lexus LX450 Fully Build 4x4 diff lock Wagon at an EXCEPTIONAL...

@bhicks - how does it feel to have your product break through to the "high end" market :)

And to keep it tech... why would the reason be for such thick wheel spacers? Just wider track, center cap clearance, what?
Wow. Looks like I'm moving on up in the world. These crazy high price tags on 80s are a love/hate thing for me. I hate that people ask stupid numbers but love the delusional idea that mine is special and is also worth stupid numbers. If enough people ask stupid numbers people will start to believe they are actually worth that much. In the Jeep XJ world this happened a few years ago. The built ones were in the 4-5k range. Then people started asking double that over a 2 years span and pretty soon that became the new standard. I think that may be happening in the 80 world. Numbers just keep going up. Win, win if you own an 80. Sucks if you don't

Wow. You'd have to be a real enthusiast to pay almost 30k for a 20 year old rig with 175k on it.

You know what they say tho... there's an ass for every seat. Some idiot will buy it.

Most asses just aren't that dumb, though. I'm guessing it goes for 15-18 after sitting for a year or more

Dealership: Parked on their Lot.....Priceless
Parked in your Driveway: Trade In Value or Less

Can I get mine insured for 2/3's of that number? That'll be great if I roll it one day! :rofl:

Never understood why the hate when guys ask a lot for there 80's:confused:

Im on the side that I hope it brings full price.

There will always be a strong market for exceptional 80 going forward. With that said I would need to ponder taking a 30K offer for mine. Not that Im even considering it for sale even at that price.;)

Last edited:
Never understood why the hate when guys ask a lot for there 80's:confused:

Im on the side that I hope it brings full price.

There will always be a strong market for exceptional 80 going forward. With that said I need to ponder taking a 30K offer for mine. Not that Im even considering it for sale even at that price.;)
I agree. I'm seeing lower-mileage rigs in TX go for more money and I'm excited about it. You put a bunch of money in one and you should get some of that back. You should be willing to pay up for one in good condition because it makes your starting point that much better.

Didnt that just sell a month ago on ebay for around 24k? The Cl ad looks like a dealer who scouts niche cars and flips them for a little profit

Nvm. Same dealer had it on ebay and technically it sold for 24,100 but hes still selling it. Sounds like he didnt like the auction end price

Nvm. Same dealer had it on ebay and technically it sold for 24,100 but hes still selling it. Sounds like he didnt like the auction end price
or the sale fell through...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom