Formal Invitation To Join (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
Hello,
We are working on getting the meetup time for first Red Hills Land Cruiser Club meeting. I am anticipating we will be doing this sometime in June. We will see how the corona virus issues go. The founders of the club met last week to discuss plans for the meetup as well as trying to get new members voted in prior to the next formal meeting. The standard procedure would be to have a vote at the meetings on new members, but with the corona virus and the delay of the initial meeting we decided it would be best to go ahead and get the people interested involved now. Below are the requirements to become a member. I'm going to setup a voting system online so that we can still vote as we have to do per the bylaws.

1) Join TLCA - either already be a member or join TLCA within 30 days of joining the club. If not joined within the first 30d you will go on probation. TLCA membership is a requirement to be in the club.
2) Pay dues - we opted for the minimum dues of $10/yr. This will be yearly, due in Jan. These can be paid to redhillslandcruiserclub@gmail.com. If not paid within the first 30 days of membership you will go on probation.
3) Own a Land Cruiser
4) Statement of interest - this is not a normal requirement because typically per the bylaws we would talk about you at the meeting and vote you in, however with the corona virus none of us have met yet. We thought it might be helpful to get some info so the members knew a little about yall so we could vote prior to the first meeting. This does not have to be anything fancy, just a couple sentences about you, land cruisers, where you live, etc.

We will set a time limit of 1 wk. I will then send out the info to the members to vote. Just email me back with your statement of interest as above. Thanks a lot. I look forward to meeting all of you, If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me.
Trey Edwards

For those that are considering joining Red Hills …..
* We are a TLCA sanctioned club (the only one in this region) so being a member of the TLCA is required.
* Our annual dues are set at the minimum allowed by the TLCA ($10.00 … the cost of lunch at a fast food restaurant.) 😊
* Our current membership is a great bunch of guys and gals.
* We are on ‘MUD, Facebook and Instagram (TLCA’s page).

From the club’s president …..
And...if you would like to join the club send me an email at redhillslandcruiserclub@gmail.com with a sentence stating your reason for wanting to join the club so I can send it to the current members for a vote. Our bylaws require a 2/3 vote for someone to become a new member. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom