Forklift RTI? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

619TOY

SILVER Star
Threads
I put my rig up on the forklift today to take some measurements for raising my rear panhard mount and figured I'd give the "forklift RTI" a shotRTI Ramp - Ramp Travel Index Score - What is it, what does it tell you?. with full air pressure and no load on the front tire, I scored an 847. I feel pretty confident that if that if this is accurate and I let the pressure down on a "real" ramp, I might score in the mid 900's. Does this seem right or normal? It seems pretty high to me with my limited experience but it does make me want to do a real ramp:D. I did measure with and without one front radius arm bolt in and gained a couple inches. Here are some pics:
4-08 009 (Small).jpg
4-08 011 (Small).jpg
4-08 012 (Small).jpg

Nice man that thing is twisted up.

nice. pull the front bolt out on the DS front control arm. I bet it will flex even more.

So, do your rear spings unseat at full droop since you spaced the top of your shocks?

whoop whoop, Steve where do you work?

Nice flex by the way.

You asking cause of the black 'n whites in the background? :p

So, do your rear spings unseat at full droop since you spaced the top of your shocks?

Actually, at full droop, they are just loose enough to turn a little bit. It's the other one that always scares me a little; at full compression it looks like it wants to shoot out of there and kill somebody.

whoop whoop, Steve where do you work?

Nice flex by the way.

Thanks. I work hereThunderworks. I supervise the production of almost every law enforcement vehicle in SD county.

Actually, at full droop, they are just loose enough to turn a little bit. It's the other one that always scares me a little; at full compression it looks like it wants to shoot out of there and kill somebody.

Thanks. I work hereThunderworks. I supervise the production of almost every law enforcement vehicle in SD county.

Looked at mine the other day and still had a little over an inch of shaft showing on the rear 5100's at full compression. I added 1" spacers to the top tonight and will see what that does.

How big are your spacers?

I don't want to sound :deadhorse: but Here's what I was getting with rear 14" travel shocks and the hitch pin pulled up front. It's like a 32 degree ramp. I was able to get the tire 37" off the ground at full PSI.

I was able to get more when I put the 14 bilsteins on the rear...but here is the pic that I have of 13" rear shocks.

attachment.php

OK...here it goes. I installed the 1" spacers at the top of the shock mount and at full compression there is less than 1/4" of shaft showing. Before the spacers there was more than an inch of shaft exposed at full compression.

Not as impressive as the previous pics but not too bad for a 3" lift:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom