Forget Wheeling, I am now a Quader! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Forget Wheeling, I am now a Quadder!

Hey fellow Donkeys and guests,
I just bought a quad for work, and decided to post a few pics of wheeling after work with a coworker. Now it's no Cruiser, it does pretty well in the rough stuff, I am glad I got the Artic cat with the front diff lock, as we had to push the coworkers honda up a few obsticles. I can't wait for lockers in my truck!
Enjoy the pics, they are from a hill, 50 km east of Hudsons Hope, above Williston Lake.
Cheers,
Deny
DSCF0040.JPG
DSCF0037.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
thats all you have for snow up there? I thought there'd be about 6 ft of the stuff there now.
Hey..when yer in Hudsons Hope...say Hi to John for me! (buddy of mine there..works for...duh..Hydro of course). Should be easy to spot..theres what..500 people there?

Don't you mean west? Anyway, drive through HH all the time. There's a dark grey HJ60 that lives there...

Congrats Deny on the Quad. Quads are fun. Especially when you get paid to play on 'em.

:cool:

and Deny you once told me if the cruiser can't go there then you don't want to go, and that a quad is a waste when you own a cruiser.

Ryan

I still believe that, I only bought the quad for work, but hell my truck is parked for the winter, so I got to get some kind of wheeling in to get my fix! :D

Im a firm believer that anyone with a credit rating and a thumb can go quading... but it takes more talent, patience, tools, smarts, garage space, driving ability, and more money to build up our 4x4's the way we do. Don't get me wrong, I have a quad too, but i would rather go wheeling in my truck anyday.

Why Aren't You Wearing A Helmet ??

45Kevin said:

Here Deny, I found one to suit your more sensitive side.
ab_dot_siderose_s.jpg

45Kevin said:

Helmets are for little kids and wimps!:D

Nah, they come in handy - trust me. Look into your WCB. I won't go without one. I crashed the skidoo major 2x last year and would've seriously gotten hurt if I hadn't been wearing mine. :whoops:

I did check my WCB, and it also mentions no drinking and driving, sucka:flipoff2: 2 crashes last year!:ban:

You should see the scratches and scrapes I have in my motorcycle helmet..cant imagine what my head would look like if I hadnt ever worn that. I also wear another one for snowboarding now after whacking my head real good and seeing little birdies dance around me singing.
Strangely enough I dont wear one of those styrofoam coolers on my head for mountain biking tho..musta been the birds talking to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom