Forest Service volunteer work day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have exchanged a couple of emails with Rick Ellsworth from the Forest Service about volunteer work days. So far we have narrowed down the available days as May 21st or May 28th. I don't think May 28th would be a good choice since that is Memorial Day weekend.

Rick has a couple of rehab projects he has in mind but he would like for the club to propose projects that we would like to see done since he feels that would be closer to our hearts and we may be more interested if we make the suggestion.

Please post up if you would be available on May 21st for a Forest Service volunteer day and also post up any projects you have in mind. Rampart Range trash pick up has been mentioned a couple of times so that may be one option.

Welcome back--hope the cruise was good!

I should be good for the 21st--I might be able to bring a cruiser full of Boy Scouts if that would help.

Definite, maybe. Heading to Europe the following weekend.

too far out to commit but I will try to plan around it. I would like to see rainbow falls trash pick up done as well. What were some of there suggestions.

For trash pick up, there is an area between Farish and the sledding hill that as a ton of trash on it. Quite possibly 2-3 tons. The trash includes a refrigerator and 5 person hot tub.

I've already let Frank Landis know about all the trash.

I am interested; will post up when closer to the actual date.

The last club meeting we decided to push this out to June.

June will be here very soon so I will try to coordinate again with Rick Elsworth to see if we can all agree on what weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom