Ford Tauras fans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

maybe pm camcruiser then, he might be able to help

duh

I'm in the process of doing a writeup on the install of the fan with the material I used and costs involved. I really should have it done by fri the 20, I would have it done sooner but I have to drive to hours to pick up my new 37's and an engine for the 4runner manana.

I got my Taurus fan off of a 1995 Taurus. It comes off the larger engine, 3.8L I think . It's not the one on the 3.0L engine.

I got lucky and found one hanging by the harness off the front bumper, as somebody wanted the radiator and left the fan. I didn't even have to pull it, just unplug it from the harness.

Scored it for $20.

Awesome, Looking forward to it...

I'm in the process of doing a writeup on the install of the fan with the material I used and costs involved. I really should have it done by fri the 20, I would have it done sooner but I have to drive to hours to pick up my new 37's and an engine for the 4runner manana.

any of the Ford 3.8l including Mercurys had these suckers.. look for one with the 3.8 and 3 wires.. Early 90's is a good guess.. my pick and pull has a crap load of them for $15 a pop.. I got 2, then tested both, Pulled out the motor on one of them, i keep it in the truck for a spare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom