Ford Ranger Tank

Somewhere I heard or read that a Ford Ranger Tank will fit where the traditional auxiliary tank would go in the back of the frame of an FJ-40. Anyone know if this is correct and if it is, what year Ranger?

go with the sidekick/tracker tank.. fits like a glove.. but only gives you 11 gals.. but it has an intank pump. and it fits nice and tight.. so no departure angle probs...the best imo

[quote author=bodacious link=board=1;threadid=4847;start=msg36915#msg36915 date=1062465500]
go with the sidekick/tracker tank.. fits like a glove.. but only gives you 11 gals.. but it has an intank pump. and it fits nice and tight.. so no departure angle probs...the best imo
[/quote]

What year sidekick/tracker? How'd you run switching from tank to tank...assuming you still run with the original gas tank...

Gumby

Supamod
s-Moderator
I was going to run the beetle tank as an aux tank, but needed the space in the cab for my cage and to lower the seats. I was going to just run a transfer pump and always run the primary fuel pump off of the front tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom