Ford F250 diesel - are they popular here? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pjohnson

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a 2005 F250 Super duty 4x4 that I am planning to sell. However, it's currently in Calif. So my question is are Ford's popular here in Idaho (specifically the TV)? I don't see a lot of them. More Dodge Ram than others. Should I sell it there or bring it here to sell it?

Thanks in advance.

Phil

Edit: added 4x4

Last edited:
I have a 2005 F250 Super duty that I am planning to sell. However, it's currently in Calif. So my question is are Ford's popular here in Idaho (specifically the TV)? I don't see a lot of them. More Dodge Ram than others. Should I sell it there or bring it here to sell it?

Thanks in advance.

Phil
I think Fords are competitive in this market ... plenty of folks want diesels for towing and such ... maybe bigger question for Idaho/TV is whether it is 4x4? If not, then there would be less interest than in CA. Seems a CL search in both places will tell you what folks are asking...

It is a 4x4 and has been upgraded to address the engine issues. It runs super strong and is in great condition. I hate to sell it, but the wife can't ride in it for more than an hour (bad back).

Sounds like a reason for air bags.

But really, ID is a truck state. No reason to think you won’t be able to resale it here. Also, fuel is less so more guys running larger trucks to pull their toys.

It is a 4x4 and has been upgraded to address the engine issues. It runs super strong and is in great condition. I hate to sell it, but the wife can't ride in it for more than an hour (bad back).
I have a 2002 with 7.3L and it hauls everything I need it to like a champ (my wife is the one who drives it the most).

Sounds like a reason for air bags.
It's got airbags too. It's the unloaded ride that she can't tolerate. It rides the best when it's got 1000lbs in the bed, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom