Trade FOR TRADE FJ40 with TRAILER (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRADE FJ40 with TRAILER

:steer:WILL TRADE – 1980 Toyota FJ40 “all stock” with military style ¼ ton trailer.
Due to the extensive list of information I suggest one goes to my Web site and learn all about this Landcruiser. (smallworldphoto.web.officelive.com)
This was not a rust bucket when found so this made for the perfect bases for a restore.
This is an occasionally daily driver and it loves to drive so the miles are not stable to list.
The cost and time in the restore evens out for the trading price plus the cost of the trailer and its restore. I also ask if you are really interested in a trade for this 1980 FJ40 please arrange the time to come look at it and give it a drive if possible. Pictures are good but don’t show all the touchy feely things that one needs to see and feel in person. I will work with you as much as possible with any questions or requests about the FJ40. I have had this rig for sale not long ago and it was sold then the buyer failed to comply. If you wish to buy @ $18,000 let me know. Solid
With that said on the FJ40, what we are looking in trade for is a Toyota FJ or HJ45 pick-up. No 1963-70 models. I have parts for 1975 on up so we are looking to stay in this year type body. Will consider one that need minor body work, no nasty cancer rust, must be running and drivable, complete with emissions if equipped, close to stock as possible.
If you are seriously interested, send photos of the vehicle as many as possible and we will go from that point.
The Toyota FJ40 is located in the state of Idaho.
I have this FJ40 listed locally for sale so I reserve the right to end this trade add at any time.
Valued @ $18,000
Please contact me by IH8MUD site.
Thanks

Last edited:
power steering or ac?

Does have factory power steering. Does not have A/C.
Thanks

I have a friend in Spencer who I could ask to take a look. What town is the cruiser located?

It is in the Town of Boise Idaho.

Interested in selling just the trailer? Is it an M100? Where in Boise can I look at it?

10-Q

Interested in selling just the trailer? Is it an M100? Where in Boise can I look at it?

10-Q

Good luck. I asked the same and was told it's a package deal only.

Trade

Sorry, been working to much. No the trailer goes with the FJ40. I am still working with a couple of folks on a possible trade on FJ45's.
Will see how it goes.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom