For those who wheel alone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lucky that those people happened to come by in such a remote area!

This was on channel 5 a couple of night ago. They interviewed the people who spotted him and went down to check it out. It had some of the 911 call as well, pretty scary. Said the guy was 60 years old. My first thought was what is he doing going out my himself. Then in a second I realized I wheel alone most the time and I have a few years on this guy.:doh: It is food for thought.:hmm: This was the ten O'clock news and my wife had already fallen a sleep otherwise I'm sure she would being trying to prevent me from wheeling alone.

I bow hunted for Elk alone for 14 days because my partner could not make the trip. Probably one of the most enjoyable, memorable experiences in my life, but I still catch grief from the family to this day.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat, ;)

Always wheel alone......................nothing but mainly Heeps up here:( Miss the Valley

I like wheeling alone, but im always scared of breaking down in the middle of nowhere.

I like wheeling alone, but im always scared of breaking down in the middle of nowhere.

Over forty years of wheeling alone and never had to walk out. Of course I've always driven Toyotas. It's doing stupids things that scare me. As I've gotten older have gotten a little wiser. Or at least I like to think so but that could be old age making me think I've gotten wiser.:hmm::rolleyes:

Over forty years of wheeling alone and never had to walk out. Of course I've always driven Toyotas. It's doing stupids things that scare me. As I've gotten older have gotten a little wiser. Or at least I like to think so but that could be old age making me think I've gotten wiser.:hmm::rolleyes:
Being young and dumb is half the fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom