For those of you without manuals.....MUST READ FOR ALL!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
http://search.ebscohost.com/Login.a...&uid=s5524901.main.autorefctr&authtype=ip,uid

The linked site is for the Automotive repair reference center.

This site has repair info, recalls, wiring diagrams etc for most vehicles clear back to the 1960s.

Follow the link, User ID is "user" password is "password"

Scroll to the bottom of the following page and click on the "ARRC" icon.

Pick a year and Go!

You can print off as much stuff as you want, but I haven't figured out how to download it. Maybe some of you computer types can figure out how to rip it from the site, but if not, Oh well.

Enjoy....

Dan

Bookmarking....

:cool::cool::cool:if this dosent give you a gold star or whatever I dont know what will. Great find thanks

Very Nice find, but for some reason link doesn't work for me.

It works for me, just been there

Didn't seem to work for me either. This is what I see.......
screenshot.JPG

Not sure why it's not working for some, but seems to work fine for me.

KliersLC- If you use Adobe Acrobat to open the pages, you can simply go File -> Save As and the files are yours. Thanks for the find.

Works great! Thanks Dan!

cool! thanks

hope the password sticks around working for a while

That is VERY awesome! I only briefly looked around, but I did find a few mistakes. On the specifications page, it lists my 1995 as having the 3FE engine and gives specs for that engine.

So, just be careful with some of the data, but I love all the technical bullitens and other info.

Great find!

That is VERY awesome! I only briefly looked around, but I did find a few mistakes. On the specifications page, it lists my 1995 as having the 3FE engine and gives specs for that engine.

So, just be careful with some of the data, but I love all the technical bullitens and other info.

Great find!

I looked at the 95 specs page for a bit, and can't find anywhere that it shows a 3fe for a 95.

One note though. Many of the links on the specs pages are common to many vehicles. For instance, the engine spec link for 1995 has engine specs for 1990-1995 toyota trucks and SUVs.

This is not a replacement for an FSM, but it is a lot better than a Haynes manual....

Not sure why it's not working for some, but seems to work fine for me.

KliersLC- If you use Adobe Acrobat to open the pages, you can simply go File -> Save As and the files are yours. Thanks for the find.

Can you open non-pdf files using Acrobat Reader ?

You can also select Microsoft Office Document Image Writer (They need a better name) as your printer and generate computer files instead of paper.

This is interesting, but no substitute for the real thing. Many things missing. I will keep it as an addition to my FSM though. Schematics are re-drawn in a logical manor and appear to be accurate compared to my EWD. At least the 2 I looked at were correct.

No issues saving locally.

Still can't get it to work for me. That sucks.
I've tried with latest Firefox and latest IE, but still nothing.
Have to go try on my wifes PC.
Thanks again for the find Dan.

Still can't get it to work for me. That sucks.
I've tried with latest Firefox and latest IE, but still nothing.
Have to go try on my wifes PC.
Thanks again for the find Dan.

Do the pages open in Acrobat within your browser?

My local library has this account with ebsco, check for availability of yours if you are having problems. It didn't help for the 944, but I have the FSM for that. Still pretty useful though.

The pages load in your browser.

nope nothing loads up.
I can get to the main page, but when I click on the Automotive Repair Reference Center it won't load up at all. Nothing shows up at all. Just a blank white page with nothing on it.
Maybe I'll try and download Adobe and see if I can load it up within it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom