For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of 14" Bilstiens up for grabs...

For sale: 2011 trail teams FJ Cruiser.

Trail teams upgrades include: rims and tires, suspension, badging and colour matched roof...with the exception of the decals, all of which have been upgraded further! This FJ Cruiser includes replaced rims and tires, ICON long travel suspension kit installed and custom roof modifications. Almost mint.

Live, no reserve auction taking place on Nov. 15, 11:45pm. PM me for directions.

This must be the start of ""THE GREAT PURGE"

Tires/Wheels

Thought I would post this in case anyone was looking for some cheap tires/wheels with good tread.

Found these at Buck's Auto on a 90's (??) Toyota pickup. I think the guy said it would be $150 for the 4 of them, but don't quote me as it was my first time there.

I can pick them up if anybody does want them. I'm pretty sure they are all the same, but I didn't really look too hard at the passenger side.

Bucks Tire 01.jpg

Bucks Tire 02.jpg

Bucks Tire 03.jpg

Bucks Tire 01.jpg

Bucks Tire 02.jpg

Bucks Tire 03.jpg

There is a place on the south side that repairs and refinishes those rim. They are a nice rim

Pretty good deal at CT until the 27. 20 liter pails of RotellaT 15W for $56.99 Get yer' summer lube!

I have 5 33x12.5R15 tires for sale. All mounted and balanced. 4 on a set of Eagle alloy rims and one on a plain white steel rim.
They're all mix-match tires. 2 are Kumho Mt's, 1 is a Road Venture Kumho Mt, 1 is a BFG KM2 Mt and the spare is a Mud King tire. All in various thread depths. The KM2 has the most meat on it ~75-80%. Also, one rim (eagle alloy) is cracked on the inside.
Open to offers.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have the seats out of my 45 for sale, they are about 7/10 shape, the drivers seat has a couple vertical tears where the stitching has come out, passenger seat is really good. Offers?

Last edited:
Damn Kajiji. I think I'd rather be addicted to crack, at least I'd be skinny.

Called on the 60. Said it was gone. Is that you dean?

No, I'm moving on to crack

24V Puma air compressor. Only a year old. $200
image.jpg

Last edited:
What the hell, are we supposed to guess how much you guys want for this stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom