Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
ADMIN EDIT:
This thread is for Club member selling only. If you are searching for parts, trucks or selling items please put them here. If you are posting stuff you found via CL, ebay then put those in the other thread. This should cut down clutter and help members buy and sell easier.

Random for sale items can go HERE

Thanks
A suggestion was made to try and have a for sale/wanted section in the North Carolina area for those looking to get rid of any cruiser related parts. Thought we could try this and see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get it started. Brush guard for sale I bought off ebay but am gonna go with another setup. Paid $275 shipped, will sell for $200. Here's a pic but I doubt anyone is interested. Will probably work on a Heep too for any of you lurkers that secretly wish you had a cruiser and hot your heep :D
brushguard.jpg

I am in need of a fine-spline pinion third member for my 40.. Meaning, a FJ-80 rear, 60 rear that's been geared, or a 40 with either the factory fine spline pinion or any aftermarket gearset will work.

Whatcha got? :D

EDIT: Got one, don't need one (right now, hopefully not again!)

Last edited:
I've got a pretty good amount of FJ40 parts I need to sell. I will get a list together and post it. PM me if there is something you need, and I'll see if I have it. I am in Roxboro.

R.K.

I have got some cruiser stuff also, but when it comes to chevy and dare I say jeep parts i have got alot at the shop.

HTH

RK What ya got to sell ? I am always looking to hoard some more parts. hehehe

Tires and Rims For Sale and Tires Wanted

Sold!!!!

Last edited:
Lowtops, where did you pick up your 16 inch rims from. I am looking for some for my 45. I already have some 16 in swampers.

Thanks

krzy,
I actually bought them from "Beowulf" here on MUD. I wanted the 93-97 style rims. I have been looking for a reasonably price set for 3 years now. I had to jump on this set even though it's not time for tires with my current set-up. I actually put the new rims in the attic today not expecting to use them anytime soon.
If you are looking for OEM style rims you could check with www.cruiserparts.net I think they sell them fairly cheap, I'm not sure about condition though. These guys are a lot more expensive but have a better selection and also they recondition their wheels. www.wheelcollision.com I have never used them before, so again, not sure about condition.

I have a used starter from my 1997 80 series that I replaced with a new one. Its the original Denso 2.1 KW unit - pulled from car with 60,000 miles. It would sometimes start up on the first try, sometimes it would take six tries. (it needs the starter contacts replaced)- should be a relatively straightforward fix now that its out of the car. Don't know it would be compatible with a 60 series, though.

parts for sale

I have some parts from a 66 FJ40 Landcruiser and a 74 FJ40 for sale. E-mail me at Dougdaman55@hotmail.com if you have any parts your interested in maybe getting.

1. Front Axle ................................................................$150
2. Rear Axle ................................................................$100
3. Passenger side spare tire carrier ...............................$100
4. Hood .......................................................................$100
5. Some parts to a chev V-8 Conversion ........................$5 each
6. Hard Top .................................................................$600
7. 2 mesh grills (Stock) ................................................$25 each
8. Front bib .................................................................$50
9. Fender Apron L or R .................................................$50
10. Windshield Frame....................................................$300
11. Rear upper hatch ....................................................$100
12. 2 gas tanks ............................................................$50 each

These are the only parts i could think of on top of my head. E-mail me with any parts you may need i might have it. Or if there are any questions E-mail me. I check it every day. I will get back to you within 2 days of E-mail. I live close to Charlotte NC. If a part has to be shipped the Shipping will be added.

99 LC for Sale - Located in Raleigh, NC

A friend of mine is selling his 99 LC. It has 80k miles. Sunroof, rear diff lock and rear AC. Needs a new antenna mast.

White with tan leather and third row seats. Has tow package, roof rack and heated seats. Michelin LTX M/S 275/70 R 16.

Send me an email if interested.

roane3@hotmail.com

Parts for sale

Here is my list of parts. I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff out, and I have a lot of smaller parts. Email or PM if there are any questions.

1970 FJ40:
Windshield frame - good $50
Rear half doors - excellant $150
T-case $150

1978 FJ40:
Hard top - excellant $350
Front doors - good $200
Ambulance doors - excellant $250
*Top w/all 4 doors $700*
Fenders - good $75
Hood - good $50

*Would prefer to sell top and doors together, will split if there is interest in separate pieces.

Other FJ40 Parts:
Stock wheels $50
Rear heater $50
Door shells - early style $50
Weber 32/36 carb $100
Bucket seats - stock $50
4-speed tranny/3-speed t-case $300
Front doors - early $200
Passenger side door - early $100
3-speed t-case $150
Hard top roof panel w/ good gutter $150
Radiator $50
'74 F-engine - complete $300

FJ55 frame - excellant $100

Email: robahjunior at hotmail.com

Parts located in Roxboro, NC.

R.K.

Last edited:
Still looking for some 16 in rims for a cruiser. not wide though, just about 7 inches is fine.

Thanks much.

Last edited:
They're not for sale (sorry), but I got a set of newer 4-runner 16" steelies from the dealer as takeoffs, I bet they are about 7" wide... Might be a place to look...

This is what they look like (with car tires on 'em)
twentysixes_jpg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom