Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seeing as they write the warranty and service it, they write the rules too. Only they don't write the rules down as they are subject to change.

This has been a month long process. I was really just hoping they would reimburse me for a tank and they came back and told me they were going to offer the buyback. I submitted all of the info for the LRA tank down to part numbers and costs. It took ten minutes for a call back and them to turn it down.

Please, if you do not want to do the work, sell the truck to someone willing to do it rather than buy back. There are just not that many out there. :)

This has been a month long process. I was really just hoping they would reimburse me for a tank and they came back and told me they were going to offer the buyback. I submitted all of the info for the LRA tank down to part numbers and costs. It took ten minutes for a call back and them to turn it down.

I'd wager there's a tech at the dealership that wants to take it home.

I'd wager there's a tech at the dealership that wants to take it home.

Oh no doubt..... techs love dealer trade ins. I had to have my T-belt done at the lexus dealer due to no time or garage space to do it myself. Every tech I talked to there said I should trade it in for a new one. When I mentioned it to the service writer he said. "oh techs love the LS430's there are the longest lasting cars Lexus made with a fair amount of tech in them, so if they can pick up one for 2k after we get it as a trade in they all fight over it. They are always trying to get us to push customers to trade them in" LOL

I'd imagine any cruiser is the same way at a yota dealer. Unless the sales manager gets involved and see's that they can flip it for a huge profit.

Under a recall buyback they may have to crush it though :meh:

Last edited:
@weejub or @jfz80 :flipoff2:

Screenshot_20190406-200715_Facebook.jpg

I've seen a couple vans that look pretty promising, but don't think i want to have to work on them - stuff is just too far in there, tucked under etc - looks horrible to do anything inside the engine compartment.

@weejub this is your next time waster to join on fecesbook

Screenshot_20190407-085122_Facebook.jpg

Maybe the wrong crowd, but does anyone have (or know of one) a decent pop up camper for sale? I am thinking this would get my family out to camp or out more often.

Let me say, that I have always wanted a pop-up.

My family spent a long weekend in Big Woods state park in Minnesota camping in our tent. We had to get our site on a THU as we heard the campgrounds filled up fast.

THE ENTIRE campsite was full of people from Minnesota - almost all of them had pop-ups.

We got invited down to a fire-side and spent a ton of time hanging out with families who owned pop-ups. Wonderful people and wonderful pop-ups - in many cases passed down to kids, etc.

Good time - fond memories of the Minnesota camping experience and culture.

I had one many moons ago I regret selling (Sucks to always sell before deployments and Military moves). Very easy to set up, reasonable to buy and you can get them set up with quite a few luxuries. There are a lot of good deals on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace right now. I would strongly consider a Hybrid too. It has the best of both worlds.

Warn HS9500i for sale. Winch and cable are in great condition. Comes with everything pictured.

Located in Roxboro, NC

$550

image.jpeg

1979 FJ40 for sale. Factory ac and power steering. Bit of rust in rear and front floorboards. Sat for about 10 years, needs a fuel pump. Has been desmogged with a Weber, but still have the original carb. Tires are super old but hold air. 2 inch shackle reversal lift. Few new parts still in boxes. I heard it run about 2 weeks ago before I discovered the fuel pump issue. I picked it up to refresh, but no time. Will need to be towed.

$5400

IMG_20190407_144825694_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190407_144837346_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190407_144908852_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190407_144851400.jpg

IMG_20190407_144900840_HDR.jpg

Good price for admission into the upcoming relic run! Seriously looks very complete with most of the unicorn parts still intact, manageable rust for the price point. I wish I had another garage bay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom