Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@GLTHFJ60 @S4Cruiser picked up the grinders this morning. Took a generator with me and tested them all. The 7-9” grinders are beasts!! @joecrow he forgot that I told him I wanted one more so he only brought 5. He has more though and I’m going to get a bigger one for myself now that I’ve seen them so I’ll get you one then.

View attachment 1902944

Badass!! Thanks man!!

@GLTHFJ60 @S4Cruiser picked up the grinders this morning. Took a generator with me and tested them all. The 7-9” grinders are beasts!! @joecrow he forgot that I told him I wanted one more so he only brought 5. He has more though and I’m going to get a bigger one for myself now that I’ve seen them so I’ll get you one then.

Nice!! Let me know how you want your money!!

Posting for a friend:

OME suspension bushings/spacers for FZJ80

$90 obo

Located near the Reidsville area. Call or text Tim at 336-21O-3494.

00101_aArsSkc3K3G_1200x900.jpg

Already deleted! Was it a good deal?

Got it! I just assumed it was deleted rather quickly and someone scored...too bad!

No, it was $25K but if he gets it, all the better for those of us that already own one.

For $25K, I'd be willing to set up a 2 for 1 package deal. Pick any two trucks from my stash as long as one of them is a Pig. Cha-ching! I'll call it the Royale + bacon combo.

Last edited:
I am with you Dave. The prices on 60/62 are all over the place. It's hard to justify over $10K for a truck that needs $4+K in metal work alone. You do a lot of sheet metal work and see what a time suck it is. Many do not and go in thinking it'll be no big deal. If you are not doing it yourself overtime is your best friend for sure!

BAT is about the only source other than E-bay for actual sale prices.

I am with you Dave. The prices on 60/62 are all over the place. It's hard to justify over $10K for a truck that needs $4+K in metal work alone. You do a lot of sheet metal work and see what a time suck it is. Many do not and go in thinking it'll be no big deal. If you are not doing it yourself overtime is your best friend for sure!

BAT is about the only source other than E-bay for actual sale prices.

I don't know what 62s are going for - I saw a white one in Boone the other day for 5k - didn't stop to get the info as it looked rusty, but can stop the next time I am there....

Looking for a set of 5 lx450 or 80 wheels. I also have a full set of 5 wheels off my fj62 that are in good shape if someone is looking to trade. My old spare will also be up for grabs or to sweeten a deal. 315/75 16 nitto dune grappler. Has some age to it, but has never been used.

I have 80 weels 40th anniversary pm if interested

Looking for a set of 5 lx450 or 80 wheels. I also have a full set of 5 wheels off my fj62 that are in good shape if someone is looking to trade. My old spare will also be up for grabs or to sweeten a deal. 315/75 16 nitto dune grappler. Has some age to it, but has never been used.
^^^^^

@IcutYourCruiser Any interest in selling the 60/62 wheels?

$250 - 60 Series 2nd row folding "Turbo" seats. 50/50 split. Have both sides even though only right is pictured.

Open to offers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom