Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bet if it was PBR it’d be gone already. Lol. Hell I may keep it and do the same.

If I had the coin I’d buy it right now. Coors light sticker or not that’s a good deal!

Set of five stock wheels with tires from my 2006 4Runner Limited for sale. Wheels are 18"x7". Tires are 265/60R18 Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenzas with approximately 7/32" tread remaining. Several of the wheels have some paint peeling on the inside surfaces and a few nicks in the finish - would be great for Plasti-dip or powder coating. One center cap is broken. Air pressure sensors are included.

Located in Roxboro, NC.

Sold

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Wanted. OEM service manual for 1996 Lexus LS400 and an idea where to go to buy OEM parts without donating kidney. The sickness continues. I now have to use a wide angle lense to take one picture of the fleet. And all but Comet are in running order.

Enablement Engaged. Ebay coupon today 12/28/18 until 6P PT.

15% off anything, code: POPUPSAVINGS

eBay.com is offering an extra 15% Off Eligible Purchases Sitewide (Maximum discount of $100) w/ promo code POPUPSAVINGS(apply during checkout to receive discount). Thanks iconian

Note, must apply the listed promo code to receive discount. Maximum discount value is $100.

As many of you know, I am in KC, but ties to many of you local folks... anyway, got a local member selling his 80 for what I think is cheap for a triple locked rig. @half k cruiser

Here is that build thread.
the BIG RED Restoration !

WANTED: Got the approval from the Mrs. to purchase a dedicated camping crawler truck. Looking for a neglected 80 (or possible 60 for the price of a neglected 80 which pretty sure doesn't exist but I'll mention it anyways:)) that needs some love.

The one I was going after has seem to fallen through. Ive seen all the one's on CL and FB, just curious if anyone knows of one I haven't considered.

Prefer the 93-97 80 but if it’s not a rusted pile of junk i'll consider it.

I can be reached PM or my cell is 205.218.1282

Looking for factory rear bumper parts for an 80. The plastic side pieces and aluminum top plate. Pretty much everything you’d need to replace a factory bumper.

4x 315/75/16 KO2s - dismounted and ready to roll. Wheeled once. A few (maybe 3-4) thousand miles and no blems. Probably less to be honest. Just measured at least 14/32 tread, and 15/32 in most spots (which is the "new" tread depth spec). Pics tomorrow if I don't have to relocate to an ark...

$500 - see edits in post below.

Last edited:
Looking for factory rear bumper parts for an 80. The plastic side pieces and aluminum top plate. Pretty much everything you’d need to replace a factory bumper.
Have the aluminum top piece ,you can have.

I just need that van for some reason. It is cheaper than most trailers . . .

I’ve got the side pieces and I’ll dig and see if I kept the top plate.

I’ve got everything but it’s for a ‘93-‘94 so the corners have the chromish bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom