Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (32 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey that deal had my name on it. In bold :D

Joe i could split one off for you no problem. Also there are five lc80 wheels in gso on craigs for 130 i think.

Looking for a single lx450 rim ,and center caps.

Anyone have any contacts in the Richlite material business?

Only need one sheet and apparently ships in about 60“ x 24 I believe, looking for black and distributor that Richlite hooked me up with in Charlotte is quoting me about 210 bucks all in to ship one piece to me.

If anyone has any contacts are a better idea please send me a PM.

Thanks

I have a 16" spare tire off the Tacoma - steel wheel. Good shape - tire is a stock K01 that is in pretty bad shape. FREE - going to local reseller if not needed :)

Dammit @weejub I want that rack but I’m broke and have nothing to trade. Lemme know when you wanna learn guitar. Legend has it that I’ve got a few of those to unload.
He always sells something ,when I'm broke, I also want the rack.

He always sells something ,when I'm broke, I also want the rack.

I think he inherited his talent from steelman with the 4runner.

Oh and @JohnVee i got a used one for 700. DIY install included.

Psssst. @fj40z :D

Roof rack is sold.

I have a new in box (but purchased a couple years ago for $100) SAS siege 40-55lb compound bow. Never used. Got it for my son but it was too hard for him to safely pull.
$50 obo
2DCA3944-4B99-43B8-9090-7D7ED69AF24C.jpeg

I have a new in box (but purchased a couple years ago for $100) SAS siege 40-55lb compound bow. Never used. Got it for my son but it was too hard for him to safely pull.
$50 obo
View attachment 1841536

Love the accompanying decor for the picture :)

I have a Phantom Stalker Race go cart with 2 methanol burning flathead motors. Comes with a few boxes of parts/wheels/tires/gears (pick your top speed)

XL seat installed - me at 6’1”-225 had no problems fitting. Also comes with a smaller seat for kiddies.

Comes with a DOT XL helmet, nice new body, 5 gallon jug of methanol. Everything works, brakes could use a bit of adjusting, as they’re a little soft. But who really uses brakes anyway?

$800. Pretty firm on that price but willing to talk trades. Kids just didn’t get as into it as I thought and I don’t have a good space to run it.
2F4C675E-599A-406E-882E-C79F1CA3B2CE.png

You need to post that up on a couple of NC carting forums on FB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom