Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thx!

Yep
That is sergio’s truck.
yep. Maybe he’ll chime in ( I cant remember his mud name)Him and Juan built it. I saw Juan Monday at his house and he said they were selling it. Sergio recently got a 2010 4Runner I think has his attention now.

Sergio's English is still improving so Juan is helping him and can answer any questions. The truck is a nice foundation for somebody that wants to go this direction. I told Juan I would pass it along.

Last edited:
Anyone have a set of these TRD wheels they want to get rid of?

upload_2018-11-8_11-41-4.jpeg

I'd like to personally thank @weejub for taking the heat off of me for a while with his wife. lol.

Too funny!

I quoted her $3700 for full armor for the Tacoma . . . and $1200 for a winch and $900 for a roof rack for the topper.

I am hoping to just get sliders for the Tacoma LOL.

There is another side to this equation. I HAD a 5.3L Vortec/Monster 4L65E/split case/radiator and various other parts that were to go into an 80 I bought to do a swap in and flip. Plans changed for that particular 80. So what happens? Heather claims all the equipment for her 80. So don't feel bad guys, I bought all that stuff and not only did she not complain, she confiscated it.

There is another side to this equation. I HAD a 5.3L Vortec/Monster 4L65E/split case/radiator and various other parts that were to go into an 80 I bought to do a swap in and flip. Plans changed for that particular 80. So what happens? Heather claims all the equipment for her 80. So don't feel bad guys, I bought all that stuff and not only did she not complain, she confiscated it.

I guess that is a "congrats!" to your Heather then? ! :)

Thats "Research and Development", and a wonderful write off for all those parts

For the record, I still have this stuff for sale:
  • Honda EU7000is Generator - $3500
  • Alps 3-Person Brand New Tent - $130
  • 300 BLK Out 10.5" Upper $375
  • A lot of Folk Art
  • 1996 Lexus LX450, AS-IS for $6250. Price will soon be going up or it will be coming off the market :)

Last edited:
For sale: 5 Mickey Thompson mtz-p3’s 35x12.50x15’s with black steelies.

4 tires are in excellent condition. No plugs/patches. Maybe 3-4K miles on them. Asking $700 obo. Pm me for offers.

Can deliver to the Christmas party at the barn if needed.

Also still looking for 1 315/75r16 for a spare.

BF8916F8-2024-4B89-84D0-A8E35C089119.jpeg

76E8C2BC-BE3F-4489-B69B-31BA946BC639.jpeg

4E770B7D-9313-4B0C-ACA5-CA2B9A95BF24.jpeg

5ABD3DAF-9AF2-4211-B7E5-974638ADB800.jpeg

Anybody have an offset hawse fairlead that they would part with, or swap for a new TJM Aluminum hawse fairlead? Prefer the 1.5 inch deep one for mounting in an ARB bumper.

Figured Id ask here before I search to purchase.

Anybody have an offset hawse fairlead that they would part with, or swap for a new TJM Aluminum hawse fairlead? Prefer the 1.5 inch deep one for mounting in an ARB bumper.

Figured Id ask here before I search to purchase.
Check out FB. ;)

Yep

yep. Maybe he’ll chime in ( I cant remember his mud name)Him and Juan built it. I saw Juan Monday at his house and he said they were selling it. Sergio recently got a 2010 4Runner I think has his attention now.

Sergio's English is still improving so Juan is helping him and can answer any questions. The truck is a nice foundation for somebody that wants to go this direction. I told Juan I would pass it along.

Yeap, Sergio and Katie. The maroon 80 he had was shot and had loads of rust. He bought the replacement 80 and transferred parts over. He and some friends cut the back half off and built the UTE. He was going to skin the cab before selling it but never got to it. He will be using the funds to build up the 4runner.

Instead of taking things apart, etc., I have decided to sell JUST the UPPER with BCG of a 300 Blackout. I am seeing new ones with BCG go for just under $600 on Armslist and GunBroker, so I will go lower - - $375
  • ~150 rounds through 10.5" match grade stainless barrel (Shilen if I remember correctly or similar quality)
  • Like New Seekin's Precision Hand Guard
  • Spikes Tactical receiver and BCG
  • Dialed in for both super and sub-sonic

4 315r17 bfg ko’s. Trail spares
Low tread. 2 have a plug. Some cracking between treads. Ideally spares only but they were just retired from dd use.
$20 each

1 fzj80 acorn style alloy with lots of surface corrosion
$20

1 15” 6 on 5.5 steel d window wheel with old 32x11.5 mounted
$20

4 315r17 bfg ko’s. Trail spares
Low tread. 2 have a plug. Some cracking between treads. Ideally spares only but they were just retired from dd use.
$20 each

1 fzj80 acorn style alloy with lots of surface corrosion
$20

1 15” 6 on 5.5 steel d window wheel with old 32x11.5 mounted
$20

I will take the fzj80 acorn style alloy. I need one to mount a spare on. So don’t care if it has corrosion

It is a 16 right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom