Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wowzers, I wish I was closer. For example he only wants $125 for that big arse 6hp compressor.

Good find @weejub !

I like this guys style in general. OCD organized!

Hopefully someone can find some value here!

Just so we’re clear. Im passing the info along if anyone wants it. Lmk and I’ll send you the phone number.

Great cars, had a 2007 for 5 years & son in law now drives it. Sounds like a good price with that mileage & if excellent condition.....

Anyone have an fj80 pitman arm kicking around?
My fj60 ps conversion on my 40 with roughly a 4” drop arm makes the spring dangerously close to the 80 end.
From what I am reading online the 80 arm is about 1.5” less drop

D3738E8F-AFFF-4DBC-9DB0-55BD61534C78.jpeg

10% of ebay today... not sure if you can stack and get it on top of the tire deal going on also. Last time discount tire had that deal, they had 10% ebay bucks and I was able to stack them.

upload_2018-10-25_12-35-12.png

10% of ebay today... not sure if you can stack and get it on top of the tire deal going on also. Last time discount tire had that deal, they had 10% ebay bucks and I was able to stack them.

View attachment 1817524
Thanks for the heads up. Was able to pick up a few parts I have been meaning to buy and saved me a couple bucks

FYI If anyone is interested, and if it's available, I can pick this up over the next month or so and get it back to NC. Or, if anybody is looking for a steel 3/4 length mesh floor ARB and would want to buy then trade me this for my 3/4.....might be willing to make that happen.

ARB ROOF RACK FOR SALE $800.00 LOCAL PICK UP MARYLAND

Wow, talk about enablement, level 3.0. I need to stay off mud for a long while LOL

Morning guys! I live out in Matthews and have been looking for a triple locked FZJ80 or UZJ100 for a while now with little luck. Any of y'all see any near you could you let me know? Honestly just looking for something well maintained and under or around $11k.

Thanks!
Spencer

Good morning Spencer. Finding a triple locked truck in good shape is not an easy task. You may want to look for a well maintained truck without lockers and add something like Harrops as you go. You will find a much broader selection of un locked trucks to choose from.

Good luck in either case! :)

Our LX450 is a good running LX. We could sell it for ~$6.5K.

No lockers. I can post more pics if interested.

Engine feels strong, but does leak a little oil near the distributor and front of valve cover. Needs valve cover gasket redone. AC and Heat are great. AC makes a little noise, but works well.

Good stuff:
  • New OEM radiator, many news hoses, new belts
  • Newer custom manual front seats
  • New OME stock height suspension
  • New 305 (33") BFG K02's.
  • New front brakes with rotors and pads
  • Dual Cup Holder
  • Weathertech full Front/Rear/Back mats
  • New struts on hood and rear gate
  • VERY clean underneath - nearly NO rust - very light surface rust in wheel wells.

It does have some issues:
  • driver rear door is a manual open/close of the lock - have to do from the inside
  • passenger rear door does not open from the inside and the window guide can slow the windows when cold out
  • rear passenger wheel well trim has been replaced and paint doesn't match well (see pic)
  • bumpers have had some scrapes, but intact (see pic)
  • light damage by passenger rear window (see pic)
  • clear coat is peeling in several areas

20171226_135809.jpg
20171226_135924.jpg

20181028_125131.jpg
20181028_125117.jpg

20181028_125113.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning Spencer. Finding a triple locked truck in good shape is not an easy task. You may want to look for a well maintained truck without lockers and add something like Harrops as you go. You will find a much broader selection of un locked trucks to choose from.

Good luck in either case! :)

Pretty clean one here, but UNLOCKED:

For Sale - Arizona 1995fzj80

Our LX450 is a good running LX. We could sell it for ~$6.5K.

No lockers. I can post more pics if interested.

Engine feels strong, but does leak a little oil near the distributor and front of valve cover. Needs valve cover gasket redone. AC and Heat are great. AC makes a little noise, but works well.

Good stuff:
  • New OEM radiator, many news hoses, new belts
  • Newer custom manual front seats
  • New OME stock height suspension
  • New 305 (33") BFG K02's.
  • New front brakes with rotors and pads
  • Dual Cup Holder
  • Weathertech full Front/Rear/Back mats
  • New struts on hood and rear gate
  • VERY clean underneath - nearly NO rust - very light surface rust in wheel wells.

It does have some issues:
  • driver rear door is a manual open/close of the lock - have to do from the inside
  • passenger rear door does not open from the inside and the window guide can slow the windows when cold out
  • rear passenger wheel well trim has been replaced and paint doesn't match well (see pic)
  • bumpers have had some scrapes, but intact (see pic)
  • light damage by passenger rear window (see pic)
  • clear coat is peeling in several areas

View attachment 1819294 View attachment 1819295
View attachment 1819302 View attachment 1819303
View attachment 1819304
How many miles?

I have to ask what is the longest you have owned a land cruiser?

Ohh gawd. Actual Land Cruiser ownership, counting the LX's and the FJ62 . . .wow rough. Each <1 year.

I probably AVERAGE one year of ownership across all the 4WD/AWD Toyota SUV / trucks I have owned.

EDIT: The even worse thing is probably the mileage.

GX470 was the longest at ~2 years, but wife drove that for almost one of those.
2004 4Runner was 2+ years as well. Shouldn't have sold that one :(

I'm honestly interested. How much oil do you think it burns per tank?

Also how easy is installing a harrops later down the road? I don't think I'll need one anytime soon, but I'd love to have a locker in the future. Anyone else seen this rig in person? Not very mechanically inclined yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

• OB-1
Back
Top Bottom