Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you can work it out by relic run and can get it to somone headed back to the triad it can hang out and wait here for you in Madison Nc. Save a few hours driving. Or shipping via fastenal may be the easy choice.

I just sent a message to Roxx so I'll see what we work out. I'm also in Richmond, VA so I have to work that out too...

Looking for an 80s series exterior drivers side door handle if anyone has one near the triad... Color isn't super important to me

Possibly ISO front e locker housing, might need a replacement, just the housing
Now I’m in need off a 80 series front e locker housing. The one on it now is shot

1960 RED IMPALA, 4 SPEED, BIG BLOCK, FRAME OFF

01212_4DVEx7CbC2G_1200x900.jpg

Well thats ugly

Well me and my friend for our spring break trip took a trip out to uwharrie for a couple days and when going up the backside of daniel we got to the top we stopped and ate lunch and went to go back down the backside and when i backed up to do a u-turn the rear end was just sliding down the hill when i would go to back up. Center diff was on and i had the rear locker on, we looked out the windows and to the front and none of the front wheels were spinning. I didn't aggressively go up anything or beat on it, and honestly didn't hear it break or anything. Limped it till i heard a noise and when i did i stopped and pulled started pulling the driveflange off till our phones blew up with tornado warnings about an hour after working on it*plan was to be out of the forest when the time arose*. so i put it together and we limped out of there and took it to @neslrac house and to try and fix it, went to andersons to get a birf and got back to take it apart, outer axle housing looked fine and inside of knuckle was fine when i got it all apart, but when i wiped the inside it just shredded the paper towel, Made some calls to dad and Del (@SFROMAN) and he dropped what he was doing to tow me home, Very thankful for that and getting home safely. Now back to your normal broadcast of selling stuff.
EC8A77A7-FCEF-4776-8345-83FB59D9E0EB.jpeg

Does anyone have any aftermarket crossbars and mounts for a 100 series that would support a roof top tent?

My intention is to order a Bowfin rack, but they are sold out right now. I would like to mount a Frontrunner Rooftop Tent atleast (awning later) until I can get a full rack and was hoping to be able to use it at the Relic Run. Thank you in advance.

@Roxx is hooking me up with a 3rd. If anyone knows anyone going to the relic run and coming back through the Richmond area I would appreciate the help getting it up here. Thanks!

@amgraham I can get it as far as Roanoke in my 60. If it fits in my Camry then Lexington that Friday after Relic. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom