Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's Michael Bessingers (aka @BBQboy) old 55.
Really nice shape, for $16,500, would be a good deal

Baja Rack brand roof rack for an 80 series for sale. Came on my dads 80, he liked it at first but when I took it off to wax the truck he likes it better without it. It’s fairly new, has a few small places on the clamps where the powdercoat has come off but other than that it’s great shape. Costs $700 new, looking to get $400 obo.
Pic?

No affiliation:

Was looking for something on Etsy (go figure) and came across this artist that does tiny hand painted water colors in a nice frame. He/she has done a few Land Cruisers, and it looks like for $60 or so they'll commission one of your truck (or someone elses, for a gift). Pretty nice work, and a good price for a framed, hand painted commission piece: Miniature Watercolours by MotoBone

Like I said, no affiliation, but I bet there's a bunch of you that would appreciate one of your truck for your birthday/fathers day. I mean, you could also buy a Reefmonkey shirt while you're on there.... :)

il_1588xN.1631887882_ezdq.jpg

Anyone have a set of front 95-97 80 series flares in decent shape they’d be willing to part with? I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to make the old flares off my dads 80 work but if I can find a good set I’d rather use them. Color does not matter as they will be painted.

I have my flares from Comet (1997) but you would have to take all of them because 1 they are white and 2 they are white.

Please delete.

Last edited:
chrome Wagon wheels. came off a 60. Free for a 12 pack donation if you choose. Or not. They are a little rusty and have tires on them. Don’t need them.

C88DC7D6-F015-4BDE-9C7C-18C1F6723D66.jpeg

6B91A143-D75F-4800-BCB2-03E05E4EE7B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Wanted. Queen metal bed frame that attached to headboard. Near Raleigh. Need today as the one we were promised is a full. Will come pick up and pay cash. 😎

Don't have an extra, but glad to pick one up at Costco for you if you don't have a membership - cheap and high quality - no headboard but typical metal flange for connecting to a headboard.

These are not factory 60 wheels. These are aftermarket chrome wagon wheels. Just thought you’d like to know. Still worth a 12 pack for sure.
right on. Thanks for the heads up.

Looking for a set of 35's for my 60. Matching would be nice :) preferably 16's or 17's - the 15s i have don't fit without spacers..

Those seats look spectacular. Where are the leathers from?
Thanks. They are as close to new as one year old seats & cushions could look. Another mud member - forgive me while I recall his name- has a business and gets them from s America; don’t judge me - I believe it helped that seamstress feed her family, even if it was than minimum wage here in the states. Then had everything installed by a pro shop here in Charleston that I’ve used for my work trucks for several years.

16" Five Stars for sale - not mine:

SFA, 1HP

For sale - 5 FZJ80 wheels - came off of a 94, so IIRC conical seat lug nuts. Dirty, but in good condition. No tires or center caps - $300 OBO.

Can deliver within reasonable distance of 27713. The farther the drive, the less flexible I'll be on the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom