For Sale/Wanted

weejub

SILVER Star

AJR

GOLD Star
Maybe it’s just an illusion, and maybe I’m just thinking it looks bent because the ad said it is, but it really does look bent. I don’t really know how that could be possible, but right behind the rear door. Maybe someone did a really bad job of welding in a rear quarter. I’d like to know more, this is entertaining.

S4Cruiser

SILVER Star

Maybe it’s just an illusion, and maybe I’m just thinking it looks bent because the ad said it is, but it really does look bent. I don’t really know how that could be possible, but right behind the rear door. Maybe someone did a really bad job of welding in a rear quarter. I’d like to know more, this is entertaining.
It is all in the damage disclosure from day of purchase...lolz.

weejub

SILVER Star

Maybe a bad one to put up after the last statement. Wondering if @Izzyandsue is offloading a secret 80 he hadn't told us about to fund his Wife's newest car?

weejub

SILVER Star
Another decent one:

Maybe a bad one to put up after the last statement. Wondering if @Izzyandsue is offloading a secret 80 he hadn't told us about to fund his Wife's newest car?
When did 167k become low miles? :meh:

lt1fire

Pacer

SILVER Star

fj40z

Found a good deal online for used Metabo grinders.The guy has several 7” and 41/2” for around $40 a piece. Can get them a little cheaper for buying multiples. I’m going to pick up a couple this evening if anyone wants one let me know what size and I’ll see if I can get it.

F9118C44-DC14-4902-A178-77D6ACD767CD.jpeg

S4Cruiser

SILVER Star

Found a good deal online for used Metabo grinders.The guy has several 7” and 41/2” for around $40 a piece. Can get them a little cheaper for buying multiples. I’m going to pick up a couple this evening if anyone wants one let me know what size and I’ll see if I can get it.

View attachment 1902194
I'd like a large one please. Cheaper the better and be sure to test before buying!

Top Bottom