Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trade my steps off my 97 ( have brackets and end caps) for??? For the age they are in good condition. Im putting on sliders this week. If interested, I'm in Southern Pines (south of Raleigh on US1).

0201191746b.jpg

0201191746.jpg

Anyone need a small 240v 3000watt heater? It’s a few years old. ‘Tennant’ of the townhouse we had it in broke the knob. No replacement parts available so I replaced it. Kept the new mounting box and the old ‘guts’. Works fine with a switch/240 breaker but no thermostat (or stuck on high)

FREE/trade/barter. If anyone can use it. Would make a great garage heater. Lmk if you’re interested and I can send specs. Was about $200 (Fahrenheit FZL3004)

If there’s no interest, it’s going to the metal scrappers that come by and dig through my trash.

Man JohnVee beat you to it. If I’m remembering correctly I think I bought mine from the same guy you did here on mud. He had a few of them at the time. I think they were like $30 or $40 bucks back then.
Dang!

Anyone have interest in these aluminum running board steps? Came with my Aqualu tub.
$30

B30156FD-824A-4812-8B6C-336D2528F1F1.jpeg

I’ve got a set of FJ40 window frames. Metal is in good shape. Weatherstripping is not. Also have a green tool box lid from an early 70s FJ40 in good shape.

Free. Located near Boone.

6D2F0C49-D418-469A-A439-335AB741468E.jpeg
99B47B65-4130-4118-B878-8A502B9741C9.jpeg

Chevrolet Bel-Air

I'm a 55 guy - like the grill better, like the lines better. But . . some people are 57 guys.

Half the price of a new Supra - - 37K miles

2007 Lexus SC430 - 37K Miles - All Original

I wonder . . . if its your Sunday driver . . . 20 years from now given all the bad press these got, might be a fun car to still own with say ~45K miles

Chevrolet Bel-Air

I'm a 55 guy - like the grill better, like the lines better. But . . some people are 57 guys.

My first car was a 57 Bel Air it had Fred Flintstone floors. I have come to prefer the 55. I sure do have fond memories of that 57. 4 people fit comfortable in the trunk going into the drive in movies :)

I bought it when I was 15, my mother called it "The Jalopy"

My first car was a 57 Bel Air it had Fred Flintstone floors. I have come to prefer the 55. I sure do have fond memories of that 57. 4 people fit comfortable in the trunk going into the drive in movies :)

I bought it when I was 15, my mother called it "The Jalopy"

Cool stuff.

There was a really cool 55 for sale for a long time in my home town when I was also about 15. It was just like this one. I remember I thought - "man that is an old person car - who wouldn't want the 57 a LOT more?"

bel air.jpg

But in 1987, the muscle cars were "affordable" - kinda out of favor in some ways being close to 20 years old. They were work to most older people. So being 15, that was the focus. :)

Of course I drove these things as they are what I could afford LOL (not actual cars, but same colors):

lesaber.jpg

$150 - used to rob a liquor store.

1978-chevrolet-monte-carlo.jpg

$500 from my Dad's good friend. New'ish 305 in it.

This is a truck here in Charlotte. I am just passing it along. I haven’t check the truck but i will be glad to do it if someone is interested.

This is a truck here in Charlotte. I am just passing it along. I haven’t check the truck but i will be glad to do it if someone is interested.

1995 Toyota Land Crusier

This one also looks nice. Seems a little cleaner than the one in the post above but doesn't have all of the PM the other one has. Only 168k miles on it too instead of the 305k on the other one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom